Confronting

I fix my makeup and then open instagram and act like I'm doing something and then Kyle texts me. I text him as I'm walking down the stairs. Emma is waiting at the door.

I turn off my phone and look up at her.

"Miley listen." She says.

"Emma did you just marry Killian to get to me?" I ask her ignoring what she said.

At that point Violet, Henry, Kyle and Killian are listening to us. I walk out the door Emma following me. I look down at my phone and then my grandma drives in.

I hug her and thanks her.

I lean on my Mustang. Yes I have a mustang in black. I love it so much. Yes you may think I'm spoiled but these are things I've earned through my acting career.

Kyle smiles and puts his arm around me. I lean my head on his chest and smile up to everyone. Also of their mouths have dropped. My grandma throws me my keys and I walk around to the front. I get in and start the car. Before Kyle could get in Emma gets in next to me. I sigh.

I pull out of the parking lot and try to focus on the road.

"Okay Miley I need to talk with you." Says Emma.

"Okay what do you want?" I say calmly.

"Miley I get it. You do that really like me that much..." She tries to say.

"No its not that I don't like you! You were like a mom to me and then you just left just like my dad!" I yell and pull over.

I get out of my car tears filling my eyes. We didn't get to far so I'm sure everyone can hear what I'm saying.

"Emma when my mom was sick you took care of me and then one day you left a six year old on their own to take care of themselves!" I yell at her.

"Listen Miley I'm so so so..." She tries to say again.

"No you're not sorry! I lived on my own for one month without food thinking you would come back! Then a heard you left the city chasing something! You just left me! If your going to be my mom how am I supposed to trust that you won't leave again!" I yell at her.

Everyone has run up to us.

"I didn't leave you! I told you're father were you were and told him to go and get you when I went to visit you're mother and then they took me out of town!" She yells at me.

A soccer ball get kicked over to me by some boys who look my age. I slip off my shoes and take the ball. I played on the soccer team so I like to think I pretty good.

I run down the field and some boys try to get the ball from me. Tears fill my eyes but I brush them away and just focus on playing. After half a hour one of the boys gets the ball from me.

"Can I play." I ask him running next to him and stealing the ball easily from him.

"Sure and so can that boy of youre." He says while trying to get the ball from me. I look back and see everyone watching me, Kyle looking like he wants to play.

"That's Kyle Westfield and I'm Miley Robert." I say as I shoot at the net and the guy couldn't block it and it goes in.

"Are you the Jones girl." He asks as I turn to him.

"Not really. My name is Miley Robert not Miley Jones." I say looking at him.

"I'm Chase, Chase Caslow. That's Nick and that's Riley. We know Kyle he plays soccer with us some times." He says as Kyle walks up to me.

He turns me around. "You know you're whole family can hear what you're saying. And so can those girls at the bleachers" He says quietly.

I turn to them and see them smiling at me nicely. Then I see Alexis.

She waves to me and then runs over to us in bare feet too. I hug her and she smiles and Kyle. I realize just left my phone in the car and I see my dad looking down at it.

"Hey you put that down!" I yell at him while sprinting over to him.

I grab it out of his hands and along with the keys of my car.

I locked my car and then cross my arms and look at him.

"So you don't go by Jones?" He says quietly.

"Why would I, you left me when I was four. I don't remember anything about you except for when I see the pictures of you around the house." I say looking at him.

"You're mom kept pictures of me around the house?" He asks.

"Of course she did. She still loved you. She always had hope that you would come back but I lost my hope when I was six." I say and walk back into Kyle's arms not even knowing he was there.

He wraps his strong arms around my stomach and holds me in place.

"You messed with the wrong girl" I say laughing and then turning around quickly and pushing him over onto the grass.

I turn back to Henry and Violet. "Do you guys want to go somewhere. When I can and visited in December I found this place and I've been keeping a little someone there for all while." I say waving to Alexis.

Alexis runs over to me and I got into the car. Kyle runs over to us and sits in the back with Henry and Violet. Alexis sits in the front next to me. I turn the car on and plug my phone into the car and play some of my favourite music.

Everyone knows this song. Everyday by Ariana Grande start playing and all of us belt out the lyrics.

I drive to the farm and pull into the parking lot. My grandma and grandpa on my dad side get out. I hear a car in the distance and I'm guessing it's Killian and Emma and my mom. I run up to them and hug them I walk back to my car and lock my phone inside and then run inside their telling my friends to wait outside.

I get changed into some tight jeans and a Polo Shirt that makes my curves look more defined. I then slip on some riding boots and walk outside. I hear that car getting closer.  I bring my friend to the stables where there is some hoses. I run over to my horse and clean her up and put her saddle on.

I walk her out to the ring where I've only riden once. I have been taking riding lessons with my friend for well scince I was eight so I'm pretty good. My mom and dad don't know this though.

My mom runs over to us my dad and Emma following closely behind. I get on my horse and start galloping. Kyle gets on his horse and follows closely behind me. The jumps are still put from when my aunt rides. My aunt comes out cheering me on. Killian pushes her and yells. "She can't ride Amalia!"

Amalia gets on one of the other  horses and follows me. The jumps are super high but I know I can do them. I sped up and take the first one with ease. Amalia is yelling my name. The jumps aren't challenging enough. I look at the fence and know it's the same height as the ones I use. I get up speed and jump over it and gallop around for a while. I turn around and jump over it again.

I hop off and lead my horse into the stables. I untack her and then clean her up quickly.

I walk out of the stables and everyone is watching me in awe.