Moving day.

My dad got married with out me. Ya I was too busy and know even without meeting my new step mom my mom is moving with me over there but I will still live with my dad. My mom is super busy and my step mom is a apparently big deal in the small town they have lots of money so my dad doesn't work.

I packed all of my bags yesterday. We slowly pulled out of our old home. It has lots of memories. My mom gave birth to me there and my dad lived there for well... until I was four and then he moved out.

We drive for what seems like hours and then we pull up to my dad's house. I'm really mad at my dad for just leaving me with my mom but I will get over it. I get out of the car and get my bags with my mom's help and then someone yells my name from behind me.

I turn around and see my old friend from school who moved here last year. She is the only thing I'm looking forward to when moving here.

She runs into my arms and I hug her. This other boy runs up behind her and sticks out his hand.

"Henry Swan. You are..." He says.

"Miley, Miley Robert. Nice to meet you." I say with a smile.

I turn around and see my mom looking at me.

"Violet can you help me with my bags?" I ask her.

"Sure wich house are you moving into." She asks me while picking up my shoe bag.

"That one." I say pointing at the house across the street.

Henry looks down at his hands and Violet gasps.

I pick up my bag and ignore them. I walk up to the house and ring the door bell. My dad opens the door and opens his arms wide. I haven't seen him scince I was four. I duck under his arms and pull my bag into the house. It's huge.

There is this blond girl standing at the stairs. She looks really familiar. She gasps when she sees me. I look into her eyes but then just walk past her. Henry and Violet walk in.

"Hey mom" He says to the blonde girl.

"Miley I can show you around if you want." He says.

I look at him confused. "Sure I say hesitantly." I follow him upstairs and he shows me my room which is white with gold accents.

Dad must has talked with my mom.

I close the door and leave Henry outside of my room. Violet helps me unpack and then I go to change. I change into a sun dress and some high heels and Violet does my makeup and hair.

I look in the mirror and smile.

"You look amazing Miley." She says.

I pick up my phone. I know nobody here has the same taste as me other than Violet.

"Miley were did you get that." She yells

I giggle "My mom gave me it so that I would be willing to live here." I say.

"Miley that is a iphone 7 plus. It's amazing"

I open the door and walk downstairs with Violet following behind me. I hear Henry talking with my dad and his new wife. My phone rings and everyone turns to me.

I answer it and it's my other friend who moved here with me.

"Hey Kyle." I say staring hard at my dad. "Ya I'm here. Sure be there with Violet and Henry in five." I hang up and cross my arms.

I stared my dad down hard and he looks at me uncomfortably. Henry gets the signs and stands up and pulls Violet out of the house and walk behind him.

"So I've done my research on this place. Follow me." I say to them looking down at my phone.

"Sure Miley." Says Violet.

I walk down the road and see Kyle waiting outside of this place called granny's. I smile. My whole day lightens up. He turns to me and smiles at me. I walk up to him and then see out of the corner of my eyes my step mom running down the road.

"Miley!" She yells.

I turn around and cross my arms. I see my dad following her. I turn back to Kyle who is looking at me with a confused smile. I run into his arms and he hugs me tightly.

I pull away after a while and turn back to my 'parents'.

"Kyle this is Violet and Henry and this is Killian and Miss Swan." I say not wanting to call them my parents.

"My name is Emma Swan" Says my step mom.

I look at her in the eyes and tears start to fill my eyes. My dad looks at me and Emma confusedly.

I back up and then run across the street. It can't be her.

I run straight to my mom house and unlock the door quickly. I open the door and the close it and lock it on them. My mom comes running down the stairs. I run into her arms. I know I'm sixteen but I still hug my mother.

People bang on the door and I run upstairs I hear my mom open the door.

"Hi I'm Emma Swan. I'm looking for Miley. I need to speak with her." She says.