I knew from that first stare that we would never get along. She fed off the fear and respect of others, and I was an epidemic of deviance and disrespect.

"Becca Clarke, leader. Speciality in firearms." Confidence oozed off her like a bad smelling odour. I automatically didn't like it. She thought she was above me.

That's hilarious.

Military family. Maybe Cops. The muscles in her arms and resistance in her eyes shows training.

The brunette next to her spoke up. Her eyes were guarded but soft. I couldn't decide whether she was a threat or not. She looked about my age, maybe a few months difference. I recognised her before she spoke.

"Alexi Clarke. Second in command. Knives." She nodded her head at me,  "Welcome to the gang, Miss Cleveland." She put her hand forward kindly and I shook it.

Streetfighter. Military- similar to Rebecca.

I liked her.

Wait.

Clarke?

"How are you sisters?" I questioned, pointing between them. Alexi beamed at me and even Becca let out a small smile.

Everybody knew the story of Alexi Caldwell and her psycho brothers. On the streets she was most commonly known as Alexi Clarke, ruthless, cold, brutal. Not many people knew her original name, and those who did certainly did not know the story behind it.

"No, we had both our names changed after we met. My twin brothers here though, but he has a different name." Alexi pointed to somebody behind me, I turned around to see a small boy behind me. His head faced down in a natural position, his eyes directly diverted to anywhere other than my face.

Small. Shy. Submissive.

Broken.

I looked at him expectantly, trying to keep a passive expression on my face. I didn't know these people, I couldn't trust them.

Even though I want too.

"Asher Caldwell. I'm not a member." I smiled at him.

"Nice to meet you, Asher." I said sincerely, not making a move to shake his hand. In all honesty, he looked like he'd have a heart attack if I even took a step forward.

But damn, he is cute.

I turned to the next person in the line. It was the guy who got me away from Rogue- Taylor Valentine.

The words I wanted to say remained stuck in my throat.

Thank you for getting me away from that hell.

His eyes looked up to meet mine as though he heard me say it. My breathing hitched as I stared into his breathtaking eyes. A myriad of emotions lingered in the dark eyes; anger, confusion, suspicion.

Desire.

"Taylor Valentine." His deep voice spoke, sending unwarranted shivers down my spine. "Third in command. Fist fighting." I nodded my head calmly but inside, my blood was racing.

Over a fucking boy of all things.

Alpha Male. Highest ranking boy. Trained from a young age. No family.

Taylor let out an unexpected shout of pain as two people pushed past him aggressively yet jokingly. I stepped back as they pushed each other until they were both facing me.

More twins.

But this time they were identical.

"Shae and Sawyer Haynes at your service ma'am." One of them said, grinning mischievously at me.