proposing.

ariana conv.

now we are back home in L.A home sweet home. allison left already cause she wasn't feeling so good I put some comfy clothes and went to bed to get some sleep.

Jake conv.

am in the mall buying the ring for ariana Cause am proposing to her today over dinner I hope she says yes.

"can i see this ring, please?"

I ask pointing to the ring. she gave me the ring to see if this is the one I wanted. the ring looked beautiful it was a little big with diamonds at the top.

"I'll have this one"  I said giving the ring back to her.

"ok, here u go"

she said giving me a little red box with the ring inside I pay her and got the box , put it in my Jean.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

when I got home I see ariana going through a fashion magazine. she look up at me and ran to the bedroom door.

"I missed you baby" she said. 

"I missed you too babe, how were your parents? " I ask sitting down on the bed while she sat in my lap.

"they were good. they missed you a lot they also said that in the summer we can go there again. So they can see you" she said happy.

"that will be great babe" I said kissing her cheek as she blush. she kiss my cheek too.

"you know I love you right?" I said serious.

"of course,I know that I love you too." she said.

"I was thinking that maybe we should go to dinner? I got a surprise for you" I said nervously.

"really? a surprise aww jakie your the best." she said standing up from my lap.

" I know I am baby, I'll wait for you down stairs wear something fancy"

I said leaving the room for her to change. I don't know why I have to leave the room I already seen her body.

ariana conv.

wear something fancy um um um I got it. I got a red dress with red high heels put some make-up put perfume on called "girlfriend" the one Jake gave to me when we started to go out.  I got my purse and went down stairs to tell Jake that I was ready to go. I saw him sitting down watching t.v he looked nervous am dying to hear the surprise Omg.

"am ready jakie" I said

"let's go then" he stood up intertwined my fingers with his.

when we were in the car i look at what Jake was wearing he looked hot as always.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the restaurant was pretty fancy we looked like we were rich people the only people was me and jake wow that's weird.

"reservation for Jake and ariana?" the man said. we nodded our heads.

"right this way please" he said.

we followed him to wear there was two chairs with delicious food in the table.

Jake pull my chair so i could sit in aww such a gentleman when I sat down he sat down in his chair. we started eating. when we finish. he took my hand and the song

"marry me" by Bruno mars started playing. I saw him get up and kneel in one leg took out a red little box opened it and I saw a diamond ring it was beautiful

"baby, I love you so much and I can't imagine you without me I live everything about you your just so perfect in every way I want to show how much I live you the rest of my life, ariana grande will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

he said I couldn't even talk I was really shocked do I want to marry Jake do I really love him to take this big step in our relationship.

"yes yes yes!" I said screaming and crying happy tears. he put the ring in my finger I sniff he hug me and kiss me with passion. we started dancing slowly doing the music playing.

  aw they are getting married where do u want the honeymoon to be in?