shopping.

Samantha conv.

we finish having the meeting. thank God. now I can see jakie. I told Jake that ariana called him yesterday. to be honest I don't like ariana am gonna steal Jake from her she thinks she's so pretty so

perfect well guess what am the perfect one here. am not giving up on him that easy.

ariana conv.

I finish talking to Jake. I felt better cause I really miss him I wish he could come visit me here at my parents house. but anyways am going shopping with justin I really need new clothes Jake left me his credit card so I can buy anything i want. allison is not coming with us cause she's getting sick with the flu and doesn't feel well.we left her with my parents so she will be fine. Justin opens the door for me

"wow. what a gentleman" I smile. and got inside the car.

"I know." he smirk I rolled my eyes playfully at him. he chuckled and starting driving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'OMG this is so cute' I said to myself getting a pink short.

Justin is not with me now he's buying boys stuff. I got the short and went to find a dressing room.

             *dressing room*

I got inside the dressing room took my pants off put the short on and look at the mirror to see how did I look. it looks really good am gonna buy it. I took the short off put my pants on again. I got out of the dressing room trying to find Justin. Justin turn around and walk towards me.

"look what I got isn't pretty"

I said showing him my short. he looked at it and said.

  "is really pretty" he said.

"thank you justy" I said. we are in the line ready to pay.

"justy?" he giggled

I chuckled.

"Yea , is my new nickname for you." I smiled he smiled back.

we finish paying and drove home.

I had a good day with Justin he's such a sweetheart I think I felt sparks that I haven't felt with Jake I don't now why am feeling like this.

Jake conv.

I think am ready to propose to ariana we been together for 2 years and she loves me and I love her that's all the matters. my baby is going to be so happy I want to start a family with her and live my life with her by my side. she's mine.

Omg drama.  ariana is falling for Justin but is Justin falling for ariana? what about Jake proposing? !? what do u think is going to happen? (vote and comment thanks)