airplane.

ariana conv.

we are still in the airplane.  I really want to get to get out already this is so boring I have to go to the bathroom I stood up got allison head off my shoulder and put the pillow next to her. I saw Justin stood up too.

"Am going to the bathroom." I said with a awkward tone.

" can I go first." he said.

"um let me think about it NO!"

I quickly got inside the bathroom. Damn this bathroom is really little. I finish put hand sanitizer and open the door to see Justin. he quickly got in the bathroom after I left. I return to my sit put allison head in my shoulder again put my head phones on. and look out the window. I got my phone to check if Jake send me any messages.0 messages ok then maybe his busy with work cause he's leaving to las Vegas tomorrow.

Jake conv.

tomorrow me and Samantha are going to las Vegas. am a little sad that I couldn't go with ari to her parents house but at least she's not going alone. Samantha finish talking on the phone and turn to look at me.

"the lady said that we have to be in the airport at 9 no later." she said. she got her papers and phone.

"thank you Sammy. is late already we should go home now good night".

  I said getting everything. she nodded and said good night back and left. I was in the parking lot trying to find my car. I got inside my BMW and drove home. I open the door. went up stairs took a bath. went to the kitchen to see if I still had food I got an apple sat in the couch turn on the t.v and started watching celebrity news. I giggled at some funny parts. I got my phone

ariana conv.

we landed already me and Justin and allison got our luggage. I saw my moms car they saw us and came towards us. we got inside the car ready to get home. 

"mom remember Justin I talk to you about him?" I said looking at my mom.

"yes hunny. nice to meet you justin"

my mom and dad said polity. they smiled

"is nice to meet you guys too."

he smiled back.

"and you guys already know Allison since 1 grade."  I giggled looking at Allison

"how can we not remember alli"

My dad said. me and Justin chuckled. allison blushed.

"I know you guys missed me" allison said trying to act dramatically. we all nodded.

we got home we took our luggage in the living room.

"ok um allison your going to stay in this guess room and Justin your going to stay in this guess room." my dad said pointing to both rooms. they took there luggage to there rooms I check the clock and it was 12 damn is late. I haven't notice That Justin room is right next to mine. I put the lock of the door in my room cause I like my privacy. I took a bath put my pajamas on. I got my phone and it said.

1 unread message from Jake<3

                *text messages*

jake- good night baby I'll text you tomorrow. I love you forever.

me- I love you too bye good night.

sooo happy Valentine's day I know am  late but I at least I said it