cheating investigation

Justin conv.

I got home from work I was thinking about what ariana told me maybe she's right and selena is cheating on me. cause I always feel like she's using me just because I have money and a big big house. while I was thinking about ariana my phone started ringing I check and it was ryan I press answer.

"hhheeyy my man." I said turning the t.v. on.

"hey bro am so bored." he said.

"me too can you come to my house now?." I said. 

"sure I'll there in 5."

he hung up. I press the end button.

              *knock knock*

I open the door to see ryan. we did the man hug. we sat in the couch. we started watching a movie called the notebook.

"dude you know um ariana my assistant she told me that selena is cheating on me cause she heard selena talking on the phone with someone name Nick saying she was cheating on me and that she doesn't love me." I said with tears on my eye. I frown.

"wow dude do you want to go to her house to check?"

he said and I nodded.we got in the car and drove to selenas house. I saw a car in her parking lot it was a BMW car I looked at ryan angry.

"calm down Justin lets just go inside the house?." he said getting out of the car. I nodded and got out of the car. i was gonna knock but the door was open. me and ryan walled in they were shoes and high heels on the floor. omg I can't believe this. I went to her room quietly I open her door to see her with that guy name Nick.

"HOW COULD YOU. I LOVED YOU SELENA I KNEW IT ARIANA WAS RIGHT I EVEN YELLED AT HER. I WAS SO STUPID TO BELIEVE YOU.I HATE YOU." I said pissed she got out of the bed put her Jeans. I turn to look at Nick I could see he was nervous I got him by his shirt pushed him to the wall and said.

"YOU.  DIDT YOU KNEW SHE HAD A BOYFRIEND HUH? " I punched him in the face really hard.

"JUSTIN STOP." selena yelled at me to stop. I stopped cause I could see Nick was weak.

"NEVER call me again. we are over GET it. now I need to find my ariana." I said slamming the door. me and ryan got in the car and drove home I text ariana. 

Justin- I need to talk to you.

I press send and put my phone in my pocket.

ariana conv.

Allison and me are shopping having so much fun telling each other jokes. I felt something vibrating in my front pocket. I got my phone and it was a new text message. 

    from Justin.

justin-I need to talk to you.

I rolled my eyes and put it in my pocket again.

please voteee love u all have a nice day readers comment also.: )