Chapter 15: Cave

((OK SO TECHNICALLY CHAP 14 WAS THE LAST BUT THIS IS A RANDOM CHAP OF JUST JUNIOR AND TULIP IN DE CAVE XD))

*Night*

Tulip: *quietly climbs back into cave* *grabs the firewood, sticks, and berries from Junior and sets them down inside the cave* *helps Junior inside* *grabs the firewood and sticks* *sets firewood down a little further into the cave* *grabs a rock and makes a spark and creates the fire*

Junior: *smiles at her and closes up the hole in the cave with rocks* *goes and sits next to her*

Tulip: *smiles at him* We should save the berries for when we really need them.

Junior: *nods*

Tulip: *smiles at him* *leans up against him* *smiles, closes eyes, and falls asleep*

Junior: *leans against her and smiles at her* *closes eyes and falls asleep*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*morning*

Tulip: *wakes up and looks at Junior* *smiles* *hugs him tight*

Junior: *wakes up slowly and smiles at her*

Tulip: *looks at him again* *smiles* Good morning.

Junior: *smiles* Good morning.

Tulip: *smiles at him for a while then slowly pulls him close and kisses him*

Junior: *kisses back*

Tulip: *slowly lets go of kiss and smiles at him*

Junior: *smiles at her*

Tulip: This is the best.

Junior: Agreed.

Tulip: *giggles* *smiles at him for a while before looking at the berries they got yesterday* *looks at stomach that grumbles* *laughs a little out of embarrassment* Maybe we should eat a little...

Junior: *smiles at her* Yea.

Tulip: *gets up and grabs the berries* *sits back down next to him* *pops a berry in her mouth and hands the leaf-bag to Junior*

Junior: *takes one and pops it in his mouth*

Tulip: *smiles at him* ....*takes one and puts it in his mouth*

Junior: *confused*

Tulip: *giggles*

Junior: *swallows it and smiles at her* *grabs one and puts it in her mouth*

Tulip: *giggles as she chews it*

Junior: *smiles at her*

Tulip: *swallows it* *smiles at him* I hope this never ends.

Junior: Me too.

Tulip: *hugs him*

Junior: *sets bag down and hugs her back* *smiles*

Tulip: *smiles* *hugs tighter*

((I THINK DAS IT... BUT FEAR NOT! THERE WILL B A SEQUEL!!! *whispers* and they will have a kid hehe))