Chapter 3: Goodbyes

((At 5am))

Junior: *sleeping*

*his phone rings*

Junior: *wakes up suddenly* AHH- WHA- *looks at phone* oh... *tired* *answers phone* yea....?

Board(the ppl who are sorta in charge of business' XD): Hello, Boss Junior. We heard you allowed a human girl into Stork Mountain? Is this correct?

Junior: *scared face* uhhh maaaaayybeee

Board: Do you have a good reason?

Junior: uhh...well.... she's here to make jet packs for the flightless birds...

Board: Ah. But cant she do that outside of Stork Mountain?

Junior: Well... it would be easier if she stayed here....

Board: but humans aren't allowed on Stork Mountain.

Junior: yes, but.... well..... she's.... sorta my friend.

Board: your friends with her?

Junior: yea...

Board: ...

Junior: SHE USED TO LIVE HERE OK

Board: Oh, is she that orphan...?

Junior: yes.

Board: That isn't an orphan anymore?

Junior: yea.....

Board: Well then she should be perfectly fine back with her family creating the jet packs.

Junior: But....well....

Board: ....

Junior: *sigh* ........SHES STAYING HERE, OK?! SHES MY FRIEND AND IM IN CHARGE OF STORK MOUNTAIN AND IF I SAY SHE CAN STAY THEN SHE CAN.

Board: .....well, then.... maybe we might take that power away from you.

Junior: WHA- WAIT NO-

Board: Then get her out of Stork Mountain.

Junior: *exasperated sigh* .....fine.

Board: Thank you. *hangs up*

Junior: *slams phone on bed* ugh. *looks at time* ...eh. Might as well get up now. *gets out of bed and goes to his desk to start work*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((7:00))

*Knock Knock*

Junior: *looks up from his work* you can come in.

Tulip: *comes in kinda slowly* Hey, Junior. *smiles at him*

Junior: *blushes* oh, uh, Hi, Tulip. *smiles nervously*

Tulip: *smiles back* *looks down with a slight frown* ......W-why did you leave so fast yesterday... I didn't even get to say goodnight...

Junior: Oh...t-that.... heh.... s-sorry.... I..... I don't know... what happened....*looks down and frowns*

Tulip: o-ok..... are you...are sure you're ok.... *looks at him concerned*

Junior: what? Yeah, of course I'm fine. *fake confident smirk*

Tulip: *looks at him like "ur totally lying"*

Junior: *sigh* Well........ the...the board called me this morning....

Tulip: oh? And what did they say? *still concerned*

Junior: They.... they said.... that.... y-youshouldn'tbeonstorkmountain

Tulip: What??

Junior: THEY SAID U CANT BE ON STORK MOUNTAIN. *frustrated and sad*

Tulip: *gasp* *sad/shocked face* Well did you tell them why I'm here??

Junior: I did. They said...that you can make the jet packs at your house. *looks away frustrated*

Tulip: *sad* but.... I used to live here....

Junior: They said you cant anymore because your not an orphan.

Tulip: oh.... well.... maybe...you can come visit me!! *happy*

Junior: *still looking down frustrated* ....*sigh* I...I think it's best if I can just forget about it.

Tulip: *confused and sad* what...? You're... not gonna come visit me...?

Junior: *stands up from his seat suddenly* IM VERY BUSY OK. *trying to hide his hurt*

Tulip: *starts to tear up* ..... Fine. *snif* I'll leave. *looks at him a little longer then slowly walks out and closes the door*

Junior: *sits back down and puts wing on forehead frustrated and distressed* *sigh* ........ *looks at his paperwork* ..... *groans a little* *goes back to work*