Baekhyun quirked his lips and gave Chanyeol a lopsided grin. "You're too big to fit in here."

Rolling his eyes, Chanyeol scoffed. Pushing Baekhyun aside, Chanyeol let himself in and took a seat on the small bench provided. "Hurry up and try them on. We're running behind schedule."

"Right, right," Baekhyun said, unfolding one of the jeans and unzipping the front. "When does it open?"

"A little over an hour from now," Chanyeol said, crossing his arms. Watching Baekhyun try on the dark blue jeans, Chanyeol noted how it fitted nicely. Drawing his attention from Baekhyun's thighs, Chanyeol cleared his throat. "You know, if it was just the two of us going like I planned, we'd already be on our way."

"I know," Baekhyun said, smiling, which Chanyeol could see from the mirror that was being used. "We didn't have to bring everyone along, but they seemed like they wanted to."

"Do you know what the definition of a date is, Baek?" Chanyeol asked, giving Baekhyun a questioning look. "I'll tell you my definition: you and I. That's it."

Fixing the material, Baekhyun tried to make himself comfortable in the jeans. Then he zipped it up and turned around multiple times, trying to catch a glimpse of himself in the mirror at every possible angle. "I know what a date is, Chanyeol," he hummed. "I've read about them—oh!"

Suddenly, he spun around, surprising the giant. "One time, I watched Fifty First Dates and it was the sweetest thing in the world, Chanyeol," Baekhyun said, sighing. "I mean, I want a waffle house..."

Chanyeol scrunched his brows. "A what?"

"A waffle house," Baekhyun repeated. He put his foot against the wall to fix the bottom of jeans around his ankles.

"What does that have to with the fact that I asked you out and you in-avertedly brought along an entire caravan?" Chanyeol asked.

"Nothing really," Baekhyun laughed. "It was just a nice scene in the movie..."

The look on Chanyeol's face softened as silence consumed them for a moment. In its duration, he thought about everything that Baekhyun's ever said about relationships, and it came to him that for the most part, Baekhyun would always reference books and movies when it came to any subject related to romance. Curious, Chanyeol lightly tapped Baekhyun's leg with his foot.

"Has anyone ever taken you out on one?" he asked in a serious tone. When Baekhyun took longer than he needed to answer, Chanyeol frowned. "Baek—"

"I've been on some," Baekhyun cut in, finally answering.

"Where?" Chanyeol pushed.

"Places," Baekhyun said, shrugging. Deciding that he didn't want to be stuck in the interrogative situation anymore, he took the other jeans that he hadn't even tried on yet and thrusted them into Chanyeol's arms. "I think this one's fine. Let's choo choo on out of here," he chimed, laughing as he unlocked the door.

Chanyeol shot up from his seat and used his long legs to keep the door shut, not allowing Baekhyun to open it and escape. "No one's ever taken you out," he confidently stated.

"Chanyeol, you're making a foot print," Baekhyun said, looking at the white door. Looking up at the giant's intent gaze, Baekhyun countered it with a frown. "You're making this store ugly."

"And you're trying to avoid answering me," Chanyeol argued.

Trying to keep eye contact, Baekhyun let out a frustrated sigh before rolling his eyes. "Fine. You wanna hear a story?" he said. "Everyone who had ever asked me would take me out for coffee at my favorite café. Sometimes they'd hold my hand and tell me how nice I look. Then they'd stroke my face and play footsies with me—oh, then we'd go in the restroom and have sex!"