"What's up? You missed me?" TJ asked pulling out he seat next to me and sitting down. "I just saw you first period." He smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "So? That means you could still miss me. I missed you." I bit my lip, trying not to smile. "I know you wanna smile!" He laughed at me. I smiled. "Maybe just a little bit."

"Of course you did. So, what's up with me and you? You tryna chill this weekend of nah?" I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. I might be busy but I'll see," I replied. He nodded his head. "Aight, well let me get your number." I smacked my lips. "I told you earlier in class this morning that you can't get my number until we get to know each other."

"Well, how can I get to know you without your number?" He smirked. For some reason, his smirk alone sent butterflies swarming through my stomach, giving me that nervous feeling that I haven't experienced in awhile, especially around a guy. "See that's different." He smirked. "Of course it is," He said pulling his phone out of his pocket.

He handed me his phone and let me put my number inside of it. "Save it under some cute shit too," He laughed trying to look at his phone. I laughed and pulled his phone back so he couldn't see my put my number inside of it. "You gon' be happy with whatever I put inside of it." He smiled, that almost heart warming smile. "I might be." I smiled and handed him his phone with my name saved under Ree.

"So, what's up with you sitting alone at lunch? You ain't got no friends?" He asked, blowing my high. "I do have friends." "Then why are you sitting here alone?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders and looked up, just so happening to see Mel and Precious walking through the lunch room holding hands like they haven't been glued to each other all day. I sighed and tried looking down at my lap but my breasts, that were pushed up, got in my way.

"Who's that nigga?" He asked, probably noticing me starring at them. "An old friend of mine." He formed his mouth in the shape of an 'O' and nodded his head, completely understanding what I was talking about. "Forget that nigga. He ain't shit and neither is that lil trick he runnin' around with. Every nigga in this entire school den' probably hit and quit that. Shit. I even heard her shit ain't even that good," He poked my inner thigh. "I bet yours is better than hears."

I slightly blushed and moved away from him. "Stop touching me there," I giggled, watching as he scooted closer to me. He turned my chair around so I was seated in between his open legs. He grabbed on to my thighs, rubbing them slowly. "Whatchu gon' do if I don't stop? I know you like this shit." I nodded my head, still blushing just from his touch.

He ran his hand up my skirt and stopped when he got to the thog I had on today. I wanted this to be with Mel today, so I bought a thog over the weekend, just for this specific purpose. I bit my lip and watched as he scooted closer to me so it didn't look like he was doing anything to me. He pushed my thog aside and stuck a finger inside of me, instantly making me go nuts. I loved the feeling of someone's finger against my lower lips. It felt amazing. 

I grabbed his hand, stopping him from pushing his fingers inside of me and I crossed my legs. "We can't do this at school," I said sitting his hands down in his lap. He looked down at his wet fingers and put them in his mouth as a huge grin formed across his face. "I knew you tasted good. Now, all I'm tryna do is make you scream my name when I go deep in that tight ass p*ssy of yours."

I laughed and pushed him back. "Stop it TJ." He smiled and grabbed on to my thighs. "Aight I'll stop 'cause I gotta do some shit before lunch is over," He stood up and grabbed his backpack, which looked stuffed to capacity but I knew what guys like him did and it wasn't school work. I knew what his backpack was full of and I knew what he had to do before lunch was over. I nodded my head. "Alright. I'll see you around."