Prologue

The dictionary's​ definition of fiesty is:

Full of animation, energy, or courage; spirited; spunky; plucky:
ill-tempered, pugnacious.
troublesome, difficult.

The actual reality of fiesty is:

Amber Rose McKenna, she is the true definition of the word.

small in statue, fiery long unmanageable red hair, sharp piercing brown eyes, a curvaceous body to die for, if only it wasn't hidden by her tomboy clothing and attitude.

Raised by a neighbour and their five sons, due to her mother's ill health.

Amber's​ only role models being her elder step brothers, she fought to be just like them and be accepted into their world.

The dictionary's definition of Arrogant:

Someone who is full of self-worth or self-importance

and who tells and shows that they have a superiority over others.

The actual reality of arrogant is:

Sheikh Kalib Amil Mohammed the affluent leader of the state of Mowasaha, a small rich middle eastern country renouned for its oil and rare mineral deposits.

Reluctantly visiting the United States to listen to their reasons why he should do business with them and to visit some of his county's major business interests that are based all over the globe, becoming bored and irritable with all the pomp and fuss his visit stirs up and when after one of his tantrums, he finds himself in a small cafe off the main thoughfare opposite a red haired brown eyed goddess.

Oh one thing he didn't know was you don't piss off a certain red haired brown eyed goddess.

But then his visit to the good old USA takes on a new meaning and most certainly a new challenge, how on earth does he make Miss Fiesty his, the only women or person for that matter, who will not bow and scrape to him, but fights him at every opportunity.

With the good old U.S of A. desperate to do business with his country they will do almost anything to make him happy, even if it involves one of their citizens.

Suddenly Amber finds herself a pawn in the game of high stakes business and politics a bargaining chip between two countries.

So what happens when the definition of fiesty meets the definition of Arrogant, sparks will fly.