Chapter 18

Readers p.o.v

When my eyes finally opened, I found my self laying on a large bed in a large room. For a few moments my mind was dizzy, and I couldn't remember what had happened before I had fallen asleep, but as soon as I remembered I shot out of the bed in panic.

"Splendor where are you!"

"He's not here" I looked around for the source of the voice, then when I saw the black and red demon watching me, my hands clenched into fists and my mouth into a snarl.

"What have you done with him!" He smirked

"Nothing my dear he is perfectly safe. and so are the others~" I growled at him, getting more angered by the demon.

"Tell me where they are!" I glared and he chuckled

"Very feisty, I can see why Offender likes you~" He got closer to me, and instead of backing away I punched him hard around the face, catching him off guard. He placed a hand at his cheek and I smirked.

"There is plenty more where that came from if you don't tell me where they are" He went silent for a few moments then when he looked back at me, anger filled his eyes, which actually scared me.

"How dare you touch me, if you want to see them so bad, the fine you can join them" He then gripped his hand on my arm tightly which made me wince, and he dragged me to a room down a long flight of stairs. He opened the door then roughly pushed me inside, and that's when I heard his voice.

"Y/n!" I looked up to see Offender covered in cuts and blood and my eyes watered.

"Offender!" I got up and ran to him, hugging him softly. His hands were chained up so he couldn't hug back, but he leaned against me as much as he could and rested his head on my shoulder. I kissed his head then looked back at the demon who stared at us.

"I will give you one more chance Y/n, come with me or rot down here with them" I glared

"I would rather die than go with you" He glared

"Fine, suit yourself. I wont chain you, there is no point. You wont be able to save the, your too weak" He then walked out and slammed the door shut, locking it. I sighed then went back to Offender and held his cheeks in my hands. He looked at me then looked down.

"Y/n I'm sorry I left on my own, if I hadn't I could have protected you" I shook my head

"Offender its alright" He shook his head more.

"Y/n you don't understand, we cant get out, our locks and chains were made to hold demons, there is no way for us to escape" I looked at him

"Offender don't say that.."

"But its true Y/n.."

"No its not!" He looked at me and I then stood up

"I didn't get kidnapped by a demon just for you to be sorry for yourself! We are going to get out!" They all looked at me in silence then the trendy one spoke.

"I have an idea of how to get the chains loose" I looked at him.

"What is it?"

"I have a few hair pins in my pocket, you could try and unlock the locks with those" Slender sighed and shook his head.

"That will never work, these locks hold demons remember?"

"They are meant to hold demon strength, but he never said anything about using human gadgets on them" Trender looked at me and I nodded then walked over and took the pins from his pocket. Slender sighed once again.

"Its never going to work" Offender looked at him.

"Brother just shut up and let her try" He then went silent and I held one of the locks that held Trender's hand above his head, and put the hair pin inside it and moved it around.

Click.

The lock then fell to the ground and my eyes widened.

"It worked" Offender smiled and Slender remained in silence. I went around and unlocked all the locks that held them and Offender stood and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Y/n I missed you" I wrapped my arms around him

"I missed you too" Splendor smiled at us then sighed.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you Y/n" I looked at him then smiled.

"Its okay, you tried, but no we can all get out of here" Slender looked at us and crossed his arms.

"What about the door?" We looked at him. "The door is also made my demons, it may be difficult to open" Offender looked at the door then walked over to it, and tried to push it open, but the door didn't move.

One by one they all tried to push the door, but it was like none of them had even touched it. I looked at the door.

"It hasn't even moved..." Slender sighed.

"I told you" Offender then growled and slapped Slender around the face.

"What is wrong with you!" He growled.

"What do you mean?"

"Why are you such a grouch all the time!" Slender crossed his arms.

"I'm not" Offender hit him again Slender grabbed him and pinned him against the wall. "Don't you dare hit me again!" Offender punched his stomach and Slender let go of him. I watched them and before anything could get any worse they were once again pulled apart by Splendor and Trender,

Offender growled and looked at Slender.

"What is your problem with me! Why do you hate me so much!" Slender looked at him

"When did I ever say I hated you!" The room went silent for a moment before the heavy meta door was opened and Zalgo stood in the doorway, smirking.

"Looks like you've got out of your chains~ Oh well, this is going to be fun~!" His eyes glowed and he dashed towards us, his claws out and his teeth showing.

((Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed. I just want to say that I know I update late sometimes, but please understand that my real exams are in a few weeks, so I'm pretty stressed out and using all my time to study))