Chapter 17

Readers p.o.v

I ran downstairs to Splendor, tears slowly going down my face.

"Splendor, Offenders gone!" He stood up and looked at me

"What do you mean?"

"He is no where upstairs, and his bed room window is open, Splendor he's going to get himself killed" I cried and Splendor too looked extremely worried. "Splendor what should we do?"

"I-I don't know" I then hugged him tightly and he hugged me back. I was so scared, not for myself, but the thought of losing Offender was almost enough to stop my heart completely. What if he was already dead? I wouldn't be able to take it.

I then looked up at Splendor

"We have to go after him" He looked at me and shook his head

"Y/n we cant, its way too dangerous, your a human" I clenched my fists and looked at him

"I don't care if I'm human, I cant let Offender get himself killed, I love him too much" He then held my shoulders and I looked at him

"Y/n what would happen if you got killed? His heart would be crushed. I know you want to find him, I do too, but we aren't strong enough to battle a demon lord" I cried and he held me close, stroking my hair for comfort. "I'm sorry, but I don't think we can do anything"

Zalgos p.o.v

As I left the Slender brothers alone in my dungeon, I made my way to find the final brother, the weakest of them all, Splendor. I left my world and entered the forest where the four of them lived.

I made my way to Splendors house to discover he wasn't there, so checked every home until I found him at Offenders, with a certain human I was dying to meet. I smirked to myself then knocked on the door, until it opened and an angry Splendor looked straight at me

"What have you done with my brothers!!" I smirked then grabbed his throat and slammed him against a wall.

"They are all very safe~ You should join them" Suddenly he kicked my stomach hard and I fell and growled.

"Tell me what you've done!" He growled and I laughed

"They are just locked up in my dungeon, waiting for you to join and be a happy family" I laughed and he growled and went to grab me, but my hands wrapped tightly around his neck, and I pinned his body against the wall.

He gasped for air and struggled against me, but I held him tight, squeezing out every last breath that I could.

Readers p.o.v

As soon as I saw the red and black demon I knew who he was, and fear rose through my body, but also anger. Splendor and the demon began to fight, and I looked around for any sort of weapon that I could use to help. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a long kitchen knife, and when I returned the demon had Splendor pinned against the wall, so I ran over and plunged the knife into his shoulder, causing the demon to scream in pain, and release Splendor, Splendor gasping for air.

The demon turned around and in a flash had me pinned to the wall , a large smirk then forming on his face

"You must be the wonderful Y/n~" I struggled and he chuckled "Shh don't be afraid, I wont hurt you, too much~" I then spat in his face and he wiped it away "Feisty, I like that~" He chuckled and Splendor stood up, still quite weak

"D-don't you dare touch her Zalgo" Zalgo laughed

"And how will you stop me?" Splendor growled and Zalgo then let go of me and quickly punched Splendor in the stomach, and he fell down in pain, holding his stomach.

"Splendor!" I ran over, pushing past Zalgo and went to Splendors side and glared at Zalgo

"You monster!" He chuckled and got closer

"Thank you for the compliment~" He then picked us both up and I struggled, pushing against him, but Splendor was to weak to even try.

Zalgo chuckled then smirked, and lifted my face to look at him

"All down, and now for my prize~" He smirked, and my head started to go dizzy as a red mist surrounded us and my mind went blank.

((Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed!!))