Prologue

Offendermans p.o.v

It was finally the day i was going to ask her out, my childhood friend. My only friend. I loved her so much that I couldn't stand it. The thought of not having her as mine was painful, so I hoped that she would accept it.

Unlike everyone else, she accepted me for who I am, for having no face. Many of the girls adored me, but only for my body. And all the guys in my school hated me for it. She was the only one i loved, and trusted. I didn't even love my brothers that much.

Everyday, my regular bullies would beat me up and call me names, forming more bruises on my mind and body. But she would always come to me, pick me up, dust me off and tell me that everything would be okay.

After school she came to my house, and I was nervous but also excited. I took her up to my room where we chatted for a while, and gradually got closer to her, until I pressed my lips against hers. I was so happy but when I pulled back, she looked horrified and slapped me across the face.

"Get off me!" She growled "You freaky no face! I hate you!" She then ran out my room, and my heart turned black and cracked in half. I had never felt so much pain before. No amount of punches could match the feeling of being rejected by the only person who i thought cared.

I couldn't stand being there anymore so i fled. I left home, leaving my brothers, bullies and the only love of my life behind. I would no longer be the same. I began to lose all love in my heart, and hated the world and everyone in it.

A deal with the devil, gave me the power to enchant people with just a single rose. The red being that all a person's love was given to me, and the blue taking their life if they ever dared to reject me. I only cared about my own needs, and no one else's.

((Hey, so im going to try and write both offenderman x reader, and Slenderman x reader, because they were both asked for quite a lot, but I might not be able to update them both as frequently))