Chapter 3

Readers p.o.v

I looked at the rose for a few moments, taking in its captivating smell and glow, but shook my head.

"N-no. I wont accept your rose, not from a monster like you" I looked down and I heard a growl in his throat but then a sigh, and his tendrils unwrapped from my body

"Fine, have it your way, you will be mine eventually, and I will make you beg to have me" He then walked away and I just looked down then around the room. Girls and roses filled the room, including Bf/n. I walked back over to her and she still had that goofy look on her face

"Isn't he dreamy?~"

"Dreamy isn't what I would call him...Bf/n, what happened?"

"All I remember is that as soon as he gave me that beautiful rose I realised what a prince he is~ I am lucky that he wanted me back" She smiled

"Bf/n he is not a prince, he's a monster and he's using you"

"Aw come on Y/n, if you accept his rose, you will realise what a dream boat he is~" She then took one of them roses from her pocket and I snatched it from her hand

"What's so special about these roses?" I looked at it then gave it back to her and looked at all the other roses that surrounded the room. Some were in piles, some the girls still held in their hands. I didn't understand how, but they were making the girls love sick, and I had to stop it.

Offendermans p.o.v

I walked back to my study and slammed my fist down on the desk.

"Why isn't she like the others? Why is she being so difficult!?" I growled then one of my girls walked in

"Offendy, are you okay?"

"Does it look like I'm okay?" She walked over to me and sat on my lap but I pushed her off roughly

"Why are you being so mean offendy?"

"I want you to get out and leave me the hell alone" She nodded slowly then walked out of the room. Y/n, I wanted her, I needed her, but she didn't want me back, and that angered me, no it hurt me and I hated it.

Readers p.o.v

After a while of walking around the room I decided that I would have to destroy the roses. I didn't know if that would help the girls or not, but it was the only plan I had. So I went round to each girl, making sure I had collected every single rose and put them in a large pile. Luckily I had a lighter in my back pocket that Bf/n made me bring for her, so I got it out and put it close to the roses. I was frightened of what would happen. Burning the roses could hurt the girls, kill the girls or set them free, but I had to take that chance. They weren't themselves, and I couldn't watch him use them.

I then set fire to a single rose, which quickly set fire to the rest of them. I backed away as the fire blazed brightly and then looked at the girls, many of their facial expressions returning to normal. I smiled but then the door was smashed open and there stood a very angry looking offenderman.

"What the hell did you do?!" He ran over to the roses and I just ran to the girls quickly, who all looked very confused.

"You all need to get out of here now" They nodded and all stood up and ran. I didn't see Bf/n but I just hoped she was okay. I then started to run as well, but a tendril wrapped itself tightly around my waist and slammed me against a wall, two strong arms then pinning my wrists to it.

"Where do you think your going?" I could hear anger in his voice and my body trembled

"L-let me go!" He then chuckled

"You really think I'm going to let you go after this? No, you don't deserve freedom" He leaned in close to my neck, then bit into it and I let out a loud yelp.

"N-no please stop, that hurts" He started to lick up the blood and he chuckled

"That's your punishment my dear, but it also marks you as mine" My eyes became teary and I looked down, my body shaking.

"P-please.." I whimpered out quietly

"Aw is someone scared?" I just trembled and he lifted my face and smirked "Well you fucking should be~"

((Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed!))