0

When Ace Marcus was eight years old his dog died. When he was thirteen, his mom passed from cancer. After that his father became a drunk with little respect for all his son has to put up with. All his life Ace has had to deal with the most unfortunate, but now, on his seventeenth birthday something good may have finally happened.

Arabella Hail has been sheltered all her life with a great loving family, including her two loving parents, Jack and Monroe, her two younger twin brothers, Harry and Carter, and not to mention her terribly overweight cat, Aspen. Life was all great until one day, when she finds out that she has brain cancer and the doctors may not be able to remove it.

What will happen when on one fateful day, a beaten boy and one girl in hysterics meet on a playground? Will Arabella tell Ace about her cancer? Will Ace bring up is past? Will they fall in love? Or will it end tragically?

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

{ARABELLA}

Do you remember the day you were born? No. Probably not. But have you ever wondered what it would be like? This little being, just plunged from the darkness into this cruel, cruel world where their more than likely to be faced with more pain than they are love.

But your parents didn't think about that did they? They didn't think about the problems you would inevitably have to face at some point in your life.

Because in the back of their mind they knew that one day, you would have your chance to feel the way that they did when they first thought of bringing this being, you, into the world. They knew it would be worth it.

I'm starting to think that this pre-parental feeling did not apply to me. 'Why?' you may ask. Well today five months and three day after my sixteenth birthday my life went downhill.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Arabella is played by Makenzie Vega

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Arabella is played by Makenzie Vega.

So this is m first published Wattpad book and I don't know but if you like it let me know!!

I really do hope you like this story.