Chapter 2

Hazel's POV
My still shaky and pale hand roots through my bag so find my bright orange phone... To find several unanswered calls from several different people. I really should answer these, but I can't right now... I feel unable, drowsy, tired and scared even though I've slept for so long and I'm perfectly safe. I feel very on edge. My hands inch towards the unlock button slowly and I type in my password, regretting every number. Thankfully Louise and Jack are in my recent texts so I quickly type a short message... For a while I stop there and I try to think of a witty comment to put with it but it doesn't come, so I send it like that. Sad Hazel gets the better of me.

Louise's POV
"DARCY QUICK PUT SOME CLOTHES ON, WE CAN'T GO TO THE SUPERMARKET WHEN YOU'RE NAKED,"
Wow she really is silly, I love her though. It makes me smile just to see her running around in an underwear vest and some colourful knickers singing Under The Sea from The Little Mermaid... Her tiny little face just running around in delight... Stop, Louise! I need to be assertive so that she knows that I really do need her to put some clothes on, I have a feeling that today will have to be just a quick shop.
~On the way back from shopping~
"Mummy can I have a snack I'm hungry" Awww she still hasn't lost her baby voice completely and it's so cute.
"Of course doodles, what would you like?"
"Well I really want something sweet"
"Well I haven't got anything sweet for you, why don't you wait until we get home?" Oh no I know where she's going with this - we just bought a bar of chocolate and some of Hazel's favourite biscuits because I'm due to see her soon...
"But mummy there is something sweet remember... the chocolate?"
"Oh Darcy... ok fine sure... Here is some, but you can't have any more..." IM SORRY what do I say to that face?
Suddenly a loud *PING* noise goes off on my phone. I quickly pull into my driveway and as Darcy gets out I read the message from 'Sexy Ass Bi***

 I quickly pull into my driveway and as Darcy gets out I read the message from 'Sexy Ass Bi***

Ok I'd better find someone to take care of Darcy now

Ok I'd better find someone to take care of Darcy now... I hope Hazel is going to be ok until tomorrow...

Jack's POV
"DANIEL J LAYTON COME DOWN THE STAIRS RIGHT THIS INSTANT"
I laugh a bit to myself as I realise that he is actually coming and he is actually BENDING TO MY WILL. Ok calm down Jack...
"Jack what is it that you would like me to do"
"OI PEASANT! Not but seriously I'd love for you to make some of your brownies today... This is coming from me so it's more of an order but you know." I chuckle a bit to myself and walk out of the kitchen into the living room. I turn on the TV and switch on to the channel that is filled with WWE... Because why the hell not. As soon as I start to get comfortable, my phone beeps with the sound of a new message from Hazel... YES I changed the sound of her texts to be different from everyone else's; I'm sad okay.

Guess I'm getting ready for that then

Guess I'm getting ready for that then. I'm going to bring some of Daniel's LOVELY brownies as well... I hope me and Louise will be able to
cheer her up...

••••••••••••••••••••
Was that better guys? I really hope it was... 😂 If there's anything wrong with it or any suggestions then please tell me in the comments or in my messages, I love to hear feedback- it helps me to keep on going!
~ Elsie