She nods and rubs my back until I pull myself together.

Ashton

I call Alexa because I've been sitting in Luke's room for a half hour now.

She answers.

Alexa 💖: Hello?

She's whispering

Me: Are we still going out?

Alexa 💖: *giggles* Yeah, I just had to comfort Kota

Me: What's wrong?

Alexa 💖: I'll tell you in a sec.

Me: Alright

"Ready?"

I look up and see Alexa. She looks damn amazing in her dress.

 She looks damn amazing in her dress

"Yeah." I stand up, suddenly feeling under dressed compares to her.

She smiles and we go out to my car. On the drive to the park I see Calum sitting by his pool. A bunch of whores are dancing and drinking.

I shake my head. He's trying so hard to forget about Kota that he drowns everything in beer and hookers.

I hear Alexa sigh.

We drive to the park. I get out and open her door and grab the picnic basket. We go to the top of a hill and spread the blanket out.

We sit down and start eating.

"What happened with Kota?"

She frowns and I hate it. I want her to smile, be happy.

"She just realized she's in love with Calum."

My eyes widen and my throat goes dry. In love?! That explains a lot. She wouldn't give a fuck what the "fans" thought if she didn't truly love Calum.

"Ash?"

I look at her.

"You okay?"

I nod. "Just..... Calum and Kota.."

She nods. "I hate it. We gotta do something."

"Like what?"

She smiles.

Luke
✴✴✴
*a few weeks later*

"Let me outta here mates!" Calum slurs.

Michael shakes his head. "Not until you're sobber and tell us what the hell is wrong with you."

It's been a few hours since Calum had a beer, he should be sober in a little while.

"You guys don't give a damn! Especially you Luke! You never wanted any of us with Koota." He laughs.

I shake my head. "My baby sister is hurting. And so is one of my best friends. I'll do anything to fix it."

Ashton puts his hand on my shoulder. "We'll do anything to fix it."

Calum stops struggling on the chair he's tied to. "Kill me."

I look into his eyes, sober and full of tears. "No Calum. We're not gonna kill you."

The tears fall but he doesn't sob, he just stares at us. "Please... Dakota.."

He hangs his head.

We look at each other as Calum shakes.

Michael unties him and kneals next to him. "Mate, you know what we do to reach out to girls."

Calum nods. "I'll n-need some paper and a pencil."

We look at each other and smile.