Chapter 16

Harry pov

"Harry, you have to wake up" someone was shaking me lightly. I opened my eyes and looked up at Liam. He looked worried, but I didn't blame him. I mean, we're going to war here.

"I'm up" I said and stood up. I began to dress myself when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"You can't dress in normal clothes. I have clothes for you" Liam said and pointed at my bed where there was clothes. I looked at him. He was wearing black long sleeved sweater, and it looked like there was something under it. Something hard. He had long trousers that look good to move around in.

"It's armor. The hard thing under my sweater is an armor that will protect you from weapons and hits you get. Since I'm a vampire I don't need much more protection, but you are getting protection on your legs also." Liam said. I walked over to the pile of clothes and began to put them on (at least I tried).

"I'll help you" I heard Liam laugh as he approached me.

After he had dressed me up we went down to the kitchen.

"Eat, we are leaving soon" Zayn said as we walked in. He also had the armor on his stomach.

He walked over to Liam kissed him.

I let those two alone and sat down besides Niall and began to eat. None of us said anything, in fact; everybody was totally silent.

After we had eaten we all walked out in silence. Everybody was waiting for us outside and the four of us walked to the front of them.

"You all know the plan. We don't know how this will end. But we know that we'll  stand up and fight for what's right and for us!"  Zayn talked in a loud majestic voice. And the crowd came with war growls and shouts

"Everybody knows what to do, now follow me" we turned around and began to walk.

After walking for a while, me, Liam, Marta and two centaurs took an other way into the woods, walking towards the cave that would lead into Eleanor's castle.

"When we reached the entrance, Marta laid a powder and some weird looking rocks in front of Liam.

Then she began to mumble weird not so understandable words. 

The rocks and powder began to smoke and suddenly there was a flame that disappeared as fast as it had started. The rocks where gone and Liam turned his head towards the cave.

"I know where Louis is" he said. It looked like he saw something that no one else could see.

"Good luck boys" Marta said and then she winked at me and walked away. 

"Let's do this" Liam said as he began to walk into the cave.

Liam pov

Harry was staying at the exit of the cave, while I walked towards the castle. After Marta had put her spell on me it was like there was a tread through the air and I knew it would lead me to Louis.

After walking a while the cave got smaller and smaller and when it was so small the I was almost crawling there was a tiny door. I opened it and walked into a big basement looking room. 

There was cells everywhere and I saw doors that leaded to halls with more cells.  All the cells where empty but there was so much blood in here.

I smelled the blood and began to walk towards a cell with a lot of blood in it. I just wanted to lick it up and...

"No Liam! Stay focused!" I hissed to myself and jogged towards the exit of this prison. Right before I opened the door I heard growled and screams from outside. The battle has started. 

Zayn pov

We were all standing still. She had more people than we had expected. Maybe too many. 

We saw the caste long away, and in front there were many tiny people. Or I guess they aren't really tiny, they are just too far away.

"Are you ready to fight!"

Everybody screamed

I opened my mouth to say something more, but then I heard a female voice.

"This is the last chance Zayn. Leave or die" it was Eleanor. I couldn't see her, but I guess she is using some communication spell stuff to talk.

"Never!" I shouted and my army shouted with me.

"Then let it be war!" She shouted and the second after the sound of a horn was heard.

The battle was starting.

"Come on!" I shouted and we ran towards Eleanor's army.

We collided together on the field. Someone fought with swords and weapons and some fought with there hands and supernatural skills. 

I had just killed a vampire when I was mugged over by a werewolf. I tried to push him of me but he had the advantage. He tried to bite my throat but I managed to keep him away. He howled and aimed at my throat again. I suddenly got a glimpse of his eyes. The irises where white and glass like... Just like Louis's was when he was taken by Eleanor... 

He was being bewitched! 

He put all his power in and was just centimeters from ripping my throat when he whined and fell over. I looked to the side and saw Niall standing there. He had strapped the wolf with a sword.

I quickly got up and began to fight again.

As I fought I noticed that even though we managed to kill many, they also killed too many of us. And everybody's irises was white an glasslike. They didn't fight for her, they fought under her control.

"Marta!" I shouted. Marta was shooting witch stuff at the enemies and as I shout her name she looked at me.

"Their eyes! Take a look at their eyes!" I shouted as I killed a centaur and avoided the axe of an orc.

"I'm on it!" She shouts. God that woman is amazing!