Chapter 1

Louis pov

"No. I'm too hungry"

I stood up and began walking out. Liam and Zayn, who was cuddling in the corner of the sofa, looked up at me.

"Dude, it's like 20 minutes left 'till the movie ends" Zayn said and made a hand gesture that invaded me back on the couch. I shook my head and walked out of our house.

Our house was a 15 minutes drive into the forest. I was a vampire, and so was Zayn and Liam. We had lived together in more 300 years. I was something about 450 years old, and I met Zayn when I was like 75 years. He found Liam some time later, and Niall was deadly sick so we turned him. Zayn was the one who wanted to turn him, and in the beginning I couldn't see why, but then I understood that Zayn had found the love of his life. Since then the three of us has lived together. We've moved around a lot, but we liked England the best and that was the only place we called home.

I used my vampire speed to run deeper into the forest. I stopped when I was far enough and closed my eyes. Around here there was a path that people often used to get into town, and I waited for the smell of somebody using the path. Sometimes it took hours before someone crossed, but sometimes there was somebody there when I got there. I sat down on a broken tree and waited. 30 minutes passed before I could smell somebody coming. This person smelled oddly good. I began to walk towards the smell and when I could see the path I hide in a tree and waited. I could hear the human, who was running and sobbing. It was not the first time I had heard somebody crying while crossing here, so I didn't care. I could see my victim now. It was a boy, around my age. He was tall and had chocolate brown hair, which was full of curls. He ran with his face down so I couldn't see his face. I waited until he was just a few meter away from my tree to attack. I jumped and slammed him to the ground. He gasped at the loss of breath and stared up in shock. His eyes was puffy from crying, but besides that, they were the most beautiful eyes I had seen in my life. I didn't realize what I was supposed to do because I was totally lost in his eyes.

"Are you going to kill me? Fine. Go on, I don't care." He said with a sad voice.

I was taken completely by surprise. He wanted to be killed? I just sat there and watched him. He didn't struggle to get away, he just lied there, while tears were seeking down his face.

"Come on! Do it!"

"Why do you want me to kill you?" I asked. I didn't know what to do. I really didn't want to kill him. He gave me a strange feeling. But I couldn't let him live eater... He'd seen too much.

"Nobody cares anyway! So kill me! Do what ever you want!" He said whit anger in his voice. He had reminded me of my hunger and I gritted my teeth together to distract myself from ripping his throat. I desided to improvise.

"This may hurt a little" I said and lowered my head to his neck and bit. He gasped and was almost about to scream when I let my venom go into his blood, and it was just a matter of seconds before he was out. I really wanted to drink his blood, and I had to really concentrate not to do that. It smelled so good. The poison I had given him was a vampire thing we use to drug our victim so they won't hurt when we kill them. We also have a turning poison, but that is more complicated, cause we have to bite them, give them the venom in a surten point in the night, then we have to mix a little of there blood whit the blood of the vampire who bite them, make them drink that, and by sunrise they are a vampire.

I lifted him up in my arms, and began to walk home.