Chapter 5 (a little smuty)

Louis pov

Harry had now been with us for three weeks. He had become good friends with everybody, especially Liam. Seeing them together made me kind of jealous, but the relationship between me and Harry had also grown really strong. We were all upon each other almost all the time, we sat and cuddled all the time, and even in the middle of the night if he had a nightmare he came up in my bed and we cuddled until he fell asleep in my arms. One thing that annoyed me was that he never told me what the nightmares was about, every time I asked he just told me that it wasn't important. I didn't believe him. I mean, he wakes up in the middle of the night crying and shivering until I've calmed him down. It seemed important to me. I wondered if it had something to do with the reason he cried when I first met him. But he didn't answer that ether. I didn't want him to be sad, but I guessed that he would tell me when he was ready.

We were sitting in the sofa, watching a movie. We were alone because Zayn, Liam and Niall was at a party, and since we didn't want Harry to run away or something I stayed. Not that I minded, I loved being with Harry. 

He was laying with his head on my chest with my arms around him. He was holding one of my hands. I bent down and nuzzled my nose in his hair. He looked up at me with the smile that made his dimples show. He looked so happy. He always did when he was with me. He had insisted on doing some house work, and there was sometimes when he was alone doing that I had seen him look really sad, sometimes crying.

I smiled back and squeezed his hand. He opened his mouth like he was going to say something, but closed it.

"What?" I asked and began to play with his hair with the hand that wasn't holding his.

"Nothing" he continued to look at the TV screen. We were watching the matrix.

"I'll make some more popcorn" he said, stood up and walked to the kitchen. I stared out in nothing a moment before I stood up and walked to the kitchen. Harry was bent over the counter, opening a popcorn bag. I came up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He had stopped jumping when I did that. He leaned back and let his head fall back, resting on my shoulder. I leaned down and buried my head in his neck and inhaled. He smelled so good. And there was sometimes I was really close to drinking from him, but I wouldn't do that. When I felt like that I went out and drank from animals. He didn't like me drinking from humans. But when I was like this just liked to smell him. He was like a flower, and you didn't want to take away a flowers sent, you just wanted it to keep smelling.

"Louis?" He asked

"Hmm?" Was my respond.

He turned around and put his arms around my neck.

"What? " I asked and smiled. He rested his forehead against mine, his breath tickling my lips.

"I..." His voice was shivering and I could hear his heartbeat speed up.

"You...?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"I want..." His voice was really shaky and he leaned just a little bit forward. I didn't hesitate. I slammed my lips against his.  He seemed surprised, but kissed me back right away. The kiss was passionate and slow. I let my tongue slide across his bottom lip, asking for entrance, which he allowed. Our tongues battled for dominance, but obviously I won. Harry moaned as I explored his mouth. I lifted him up and he wrapped his legs around me. Turned around and slammed him against a wall. I began kissing his neck, and Harry hissed when I found his sweet spot

"Louis..." He moaned and his head fell back.  He took my hair in his fist and pulled playfully. This turned me on even more, and I made a growling sound in the back of my throat. I took a god hold on him and walked into the living room, then throwing him on the sofa. I crawled over him and attacked his neck once again. I could feel my member harden and I got more and more aroused. I could also feel Harry harden and his moans was louder and I could hear his heart beet really fast. I took one of my hands and rubbed his erection through his pant. He moaned my name. I lifted my head and I felt my vampire teeth  come out. Fast, my mouth aimed for Harry's vain in his neck. Right before my mouth hit the spot I realized what I was about to do and I jumped away from Harry. 

Harry sat up quickly with his breath racing and look at me. I sat with my hand in front of my mouth. I was trembling.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" I whispered over and over. I didn't look at him. I was to scared. He was the boy who had made me feel again and I had almost hurt him.

When vampires have sex, or get aroused we get the urge to bite, because it gives even more pleasure. It's like that with vampires with humans and vampire with vampire. Except that vampires can survive others drinking their blood, which human can't if the vampire drink too much.

I could feel tears in my eyes as I kept saying I was sorry. I heard Harry move closer to me an I felt his hand on my shoulder. I jumped away. I was now standing on the floor near the steers  up to my room.

"Louis, it's okey" Harry stood up slowly, like he was scared of scaring me. I felt the tears stream down my face.

"No! It's not okey, I could have killed you!" I sobbed.

"Louis. I don't care, you didn't! See, I'm still alive!" Harry came over to me and took my hand and placed it over his heart. That's when I felt it. His heart was beating in the exact same pace as mine. They say that if a vampire find a person with the exact same heart beat they are meant to be. They are mates.

"Harry, I need time" I said and he let go of my hand and looked at me with a sad face. I turned my head. I just couldn't look at him right now.

"Okey" he looked down. I ran out the door and I could hear Harry's crying fade away as I ran deeper into the woods.

"Harry is my mate?" I whispered to myself as I kept on running