His ...

Lucy watched Natsu walk around the bed where she lay, glaring at him. He looked at her up and down and sighed.
" Can I get up now!? "she groaned.
" You said you felt sore. "he said, jumping from her volume.
" Yeah sore, not in agonizing pain! I can still stand so I'm fine! "she sat up.
" Lucy-Lucy! "he panicked as she slipped off the bed to stand.
" WHAT!? "
" Are you OK? "he asked, obviously worried for not a clear reason." Your legs-"
" Are fine! Stop being so concerned, I'm standing, I've done it everyday. "she turned and began walking to the door, opening it to walk out.
" Lucy! "he yelled making her pause and glare at him." Don't you think if you laid back today you be in a better mood? "
She slammed the door shut, with her on the other side. She quickly ran to the room near the living room, opening and closing it to hide from her crazy fiance.
She sighed in relief, sliding her back down the door, looking up to see her piano. She hadn't been in the room since the encounter with her mother. She hadn't seen her mother since Mira called the ambulance to take her to the hospital. Probably since she hadn't been alone.
She was now... But it didn't phase her as much as it did before, it was more of a relief in her case.
" Lucy!? "
She held her breath, hearing Natsu call for her from beyond the door through the house.
She hugged her knees, bringing them to her chest. She looked down and lifted her head.
" Happy? When did you get in here? "she questioned the cat that looked up at her before coming close and rubbing his fur against her leg." Did you sneak in with me? "she smiled, bringing her hand to his body and letting him with strokes of her hand.
Her back suddenly felt no support from the door and instead cold hair as she rolled onto her back upon the floor.
" Lucy! What were you-"
" I didn't play or think of playing the piano. It was a temporary hiding spot. "she growled, crossing her arms.
" Hiding spot? What were you hiding from? "he asked, curious. Looking down at her from where he stood.
" What do you think? "she glared at him.
" Your mom comes to you when your alone, so running from her wouldn't be being alone in your music room. "
" I was hiding from someone much worse than my mother. "
He raised an eyebrow.
" God you're an idiot. "she facepalmed, groaning as well." I'm hiding from you! "
" Why!? "
" You're making me take all these precautions. I say I'm sore and you want to personally look at me to see I'm good. I'm sore and have a headache-"Natsu lifted her off the floor in the middle of her rant." Natsu! "
" If you stayed on the floor your back would hurt eventually than you really would need to lay down. "he said, tightening his arms that carried her.
She sighed in defeat, no matter what she said she probably would loose with his denseness and stupidity.
She looked down, seeing Plus walking besides Natsu, wagging his tail and all.
Natsu set her on the couch, sitting her down with not much protest from her, but she did growl. He sat next to her, wrapping an arm around her waist, pulling her close to him.
" Can you even go a day without touching me? "she asked.
" Not even a few hours. I want you by my side, always. "he nodded, his eyes closing a bit.
" How much sleep did you get last night? "she asked.
He shook his head, opening his eyes again to see her." None, I was watching you, just in case something happened. "he stated making her sigh again.
" Sleep is important, you can't keep worrying for me if you're going to treat yourself in poor health. "Lucy stood but was pulled down by Natsu. She stood again but he sat he back down." Natsu-! "
" Just for a bit, stay by me. "he yawned, his eyes closing as he leaned against her. She  turned her body, her back against the arm of the couch. Natsu laid his head on her chest and was already asleep.
" What am I gonna do with you? "Lucy stroked his hair with a small smile.