Cassie & Dylan

He faces toward the dresser. Took his boxers off and slipped the condom on. As he turned around to look at me I quickly looked away so he wouldn't see me gawking at him.

I was blushing so bad. He came over and laid me on the bed. He was on top of me and was slowly proceeding to my entrance.

He slowly slips in. Emotions of pain and pleasure mix making something I can't quite understand to explain.

"Unnnnhhh! Oooohhh!" I moaned kind of loud letting him know that it hurts but feels good.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

Once he was completely in I was so loud when I moaned.

"Aaaaahhhhhh!" I moaned loudly

Dylan cut me off, not rudely, by kissing my lips. He slowly moved in and out and in and out. Oh god it felt so good I couldn't even take it but I did.

Eventually when I was getting close he had already reached his.

"Ooohhh! Ooooh fuck! Aaaaohhhhhh Cassie! Ohhh!"

"Are you finished?" He asked.
I just nodded my head with my close face.

I reached.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh! Ooooohh my ! Oooaaaooaaaooo! Dylan. Ohhh my god! Unnnhh! Unnnhhhh." I moaned loudly.

"Ooh" I breathed but also moaned.

We laid next to each other and fell asleep with me laying on his chest while he rubbed my hair.