Cassie & Dylan

Cassie's POV

He comes behind me and hugs my waist from behind while he rest his head on my right shoulder.

I shiver immediately as he touches my waist. He's never touched me like that and I've never been touched like that.

He slowly lifts my shirt a bit while lifting his head to my neck and kissing it. As he's kissing he rubs my stomach. His warm ands gave me more shivers.

As he gets higher with my shirt and keeps kissing my neck I let out a slight moan. "Unnnnh....". I continue to breathe heavier thinking he'll know this  could be my first time if I continue with him.

I hold his hands as he rubs my stomach and lifts my shirt. He reaches my breasts and forgets about the shirt. With his hands under my shirt slightly grasping my breasts I let out a moan. "Oooohh." I'm holding his waist while I'm still in front.

"D....Dylan....we......we can't keep....d...doing this....uunnhhh." I said with sharp quiet breathing in between.(the dots)(...).

"Why not?" Dylan said with a slight moan. He soon held my waist while in front of me and held and rubbed my shoulders. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm okay." I said not being able to stop the thoughts in my head of what I said or how anything will go.

"Is this what you want?" Said Dylan.

"Yeah." I faintly said. This time knowing that I need to be ready for pain.

This time I could tell he knew it was my first time as he slowly tilted his head while looking at my lips and going in for a kiss.

Right before he kissed me I had this scared and unprepared look on my face. I haven't kissed anyone. He was my first kiss and about to be my first time. This was crazy.