Cassie & Dylan

I kissed Dylan back not knowing if he liked it or wanted to stop or anything. Out of no where, I couldn't even feel him slowly pull away, he started kissing my neck again.

"Oooohhhhh."
"Do you want this?" Dylan asked still unsure of my answer before.
"Yes, I do." I said.

He took his shirt off showing his slight six pack the wasn't so buffed out and solid. It was perfect. As he took his pants off I saw his boxers immediately. I could see everything that was just about to go into me. I even saw it grow even more while he stood there waiting for me to take my clothes off.

I took my shirt off revealing my bra. He just stared. Not making me feel insecure surprisingly. I could tell he liked my chest. I took my pants off and that revealed my underwear which I saw him looking at as well.

As he was looking there, I saw his bulge get a little bigger. I didn't even think it could get that big. I don't think it can get any bigger.

He slowly walked up to me and brushed my hair off my shoulders with his hand. He kissed both my shoulders and went to my cleavage making me gasp and almost stepping back a little.

As he was kissing my cleavage he was unstrapping my bra. He let my bra fall and started kissing, then sucking, and biting just a little on my nipples.

He moved his kissing to my stomach until he got to my underwear and pulled it down. Right in the moment, I was so freaking embarrassed. His face was right in front of what he was about to go into.

I walked over and sat on the bed while he went to get a condom off of the dresser. I was so freaking nervous.