"Are you awake?" I whispered to Camila who had grown worryingly quiet. As expected, I received nothing but blurred mumblings.

I carefully lowered the sleeping girl down on my bed, trying to tuck her in under the sheets safely.

"You're pretty. I want to marry you and then we can have a pretty wedding." Camila abruptly croaked out.

My heart immediately increased its pace as the words echoed in my head. She wanted to marry me, or her subconscious wanted. But, drunk words are sober thoughts, right?

-

Camila's POV

The next morning, no words could ever justify the raging headache pounding inside of my head. I let out a groan, rolling around in bed to face a sleeping Lauren. Even with yesterday's makeup smeared across her face, she was beyond beautiful to me.

Unfortunately, the same couldn't be said about me. Sure I probably wasn't looking as bad as I imagined, but the insecurity about my own personal appearance was enough to convince me to do something about it.

Therefore, I slid my legs out of the bed and tiptoed out of Lauren's room, on the lookout for a bathroom. Finding it two doors down the hall, I filled the insides of my hands with water, splashed some of it on my face and reached for a towel to dry my face.

Soundlessly, I walked back into Lauren's bedroom. Her green eyes had yet to open as I slid into bed with her. I hadn't had time to think about the fact that she was lying so close to me, but now that I was, my pulse was quickening.

It took about five minutes before I felt a shift in the bed and rolled around. She fluttered her eyelids before revealing her dull orbs.

"Good morning." I murmured, leaning in to place a soft kiss against Lauren's lips.

"Morning." She replied with a raspy voice that sent exciting chills down my spine. "How's the head?"

"Painful." I answered truthfully, adding a small laugh. "But I'm okay."

Then, in the way only Lauren knew how to, she smiled at me with an endearing look in her eyes. It amazed me how different this look was from the one Lauren had carried the first years. To be honest, I'd never thought Lauren Jauregui would ever look at me like that.

I snuggled closer to her as she shifted her position, allowing me to rest up closer to her. I buried my nose into her neck, her hand on my back.The weak scent of the perfume from yesterday was working as a pacifying remedy.

"So... How long until you leave to the new apartment?" I asked cautiously. Our eyes met for a brief moment and I felt my heart tear at the sad expression. We hadn't really had time to discuss the newly development in Lauren's life, but I knew that at some point one of us had to bring it up.

"Mom's is driving me and my stuff over there tomorrow." Lauren answered nervously, but with her hand was still softly caressing my back.

"Tomorrow?" I repeated, unable to hide the disappointment of not having much time to prepare myself. "That's soon." I took a deep breath and pushed myself up in the bed.

Lauren matched my position quickly, intertwining out hands and sending me a sympathy smile. "It's one week, Camz." She added as if that would help the soaring pain that was starting to develop in my heart.

"One week is seven days." I stated with a sigh and recalled how quickly things had evolved between us. Seven days were a lot longer than what I wanted it to be.

Lauren nodded in agreement, "I know, but I'll call you and text you any time I can." She promised and lifted our locked hands to her lips, placing a gentle kiss on my hand. "It'll be okay." She continued and captured my eyes with hers. The sincerity in them was overwhelming and with once, I wasn't so worried for the rest of the week.