4. 3 AM

I woke up to the sound of laughing and yelling. I was honestly just trying to catch some Z's, but clearly that wasn't happening with all the noise. I groaned and opened my eyes an saw no one. I got up a little and found everyone to my left, playing truth or dare. Rose was the first to notice that I was up.

"Come on Kat, we're playing truth or dare!" Rose said. I grunted as I pulled my phone from under my pillow and turned it on, revealing the time - 3 AM.

"At 3 AM?! Come on guys, I'm too tired" I said, sounding pissed even though I didn't mean to. Mike and Jake scooted over to me and grabbed my arms and lifted me up and brought me to the circle. I resisted at first, my eyelids drooping, threatening to close any moment. Everyone laughed, except me, stil exhausted. "Fine" I finally agreed and everyone continued the game until if was Jake's turn.

"Kat, Truth or Dare?" He said, smirking.

"Dare" I said, and I could feel myself grinning back at him.

"I dare you to give Mike a lapdance.." He said ad he winked at me, the smirk oh his face was bigger than ever, "Bet you'll chicken out" He teased.

I felt myself blushing at the dare.

"Try me" I said, not giving Jake the satisfaction of me being a pussy.

Mike was smiling at me.

"Oh, and it has to be at least 3 minutes long." Jake added, my blush was evident now.

Rose, Bon and Ally all cheered me on, and Nathan had his fingers interlaced in Rose's. I smiled back at Mike and made my way to the other side of the circle, where Mike was sitting and bit my lip in a seducing kind of way. He laughed and held his arms out for me to hug him. I gave him a hig and gave him the first lapdance I'd ever given while I was sober. Thoughts raced through my head.

What is he thinking right now? How does he feel? Does he like this? Was this a setup? How does Mike really feel about me?

I decided to push the thoughts away and finished the lapdance.

"WOOO!" Ally cheered, which made me laugh. I could feel myself blushing again, and stared at the ground trying to hide my smirk.

"Your turn, Kat!" Nathan said, as I snapped out of my thoughts immediately.

I spun to face Jake. His grin vanished the minute I set eyes on him. "Truth or Dare, Jake?"

He swallowed, and I smirked. "Aw, is Jakey Wakey afwaid?" I teased, laughing.

"Truth." He said after a long minute. I thought for a second, and smiled almost immediately.

"How many times have you screwed Jessica?" I was laughing so hard at my question because no one ever asked stuff about our sex lives when we played ToD so his face was priceless.

"I lost count after 8" He said sheepishly.

We all laughed at how uncomfortable he looked. Priceless. The night continued on like thks for about 2 more hours until we decided to call it a night and hit the sack.