3. Sleepover

It was Ty.

He started walking towards me, and grabbed my arm. His grip was too strong for me to break free. 

"I don't wanna hurt you babe." He said, grinning. I was shaking, and there was a lump in my throat. I couldn't scream, or move for that matter. I just stood there, frozen with fear. He came a little closer.

"Leave me alone, please." I begged quietly, still trembling.

"I just want you back." He smirked and came up to my face, his breath smelled like alcohol and cigarettes. Oh, so he was drunk again.

Finally, I cleared the lump in my throat and screamed.

"HELP, PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME!" I screamed as loud as I could. Ty ran as fast as he could. He yelled something over his shoulder about not being done with me and continued running. 

Ally walked out with the movies & candy, while the rest of our food was in the car. 

"Are you okay? What happened?" She asked, and she looked so scared. I felt my eyes filling with tears, and i tried to push them back.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I lied quickly. She probably couldn't see my tears because it was so dark, but my arm hurt where Ty grabbed me.

Ty was my crazy, overprotective and alcoholic ex boyfriend. Before all the drugs, yelling and screaming at me, I loved him. Ty's gorgeous, no girl could say he wasn't. He started getting really drunk & high. Then he got abusive. One day he came to my apartment, all drunk and we got into a fight. He grabbed me, shoved me, even slapped me. He threatened my family and friends if I told anyone about it. He used to be so sweet, and he was the kind of boyfriend most girls wanted. But then things went downhill. I left him, but he would follow me around. I moved soon enough and never talked to him since the summer of grade 11. It's almost been a year. He cheated on me twice, but I gave him chances he didn't deserve. He left me broken hearted, and I really used to like him before he hit me.

Ally and I were walking to the car when Bonnie called, telling me that her & Rose were at our place and that we should hurry up. We quickly got in the car and drove home, laughing about the Math teacher's dress sense -- turtlenecks and shorts.  When we got  to our apartment, Rose and Bonnie we sitting in the lobby. 

"Finally, you hoes took sooo long!" Bon laughed. Rose, Ally and I joined her.

"Sorry, we were getting food and movies." Ally explained.

As the four of us walked up the stairs, Bon asked about what movies we brought.

"I grabbed season 4 of The Vampire Diaries, The Notebook, The Vow and Friends with Benefits." I said, showing them the selection of my favourite movies.

"Great! All of my faves!" Rose exclaimed.

We made our way into the apartment, and at once we changed into our onesies -- Superwoman, a bunny, Aztec print & Cheetah print.

We all sat down and decided on a movie. We'd picked The Notebook since it was all of ours favourite. I always cried watching that movie. We grabbed a bunch of blankets and pillows and put them on the carpet in front of the TV. As soon as we got comfortable, the doorbell rang,

"Fuck. I'm not going, too comfortable." Bonnie said.I laughed and walked to the door. I opened it and saw my closest guy friends - Michael, Jake and Nathan. I smiled.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked. I noticed that all three had bags with them. As well as food.

"Well, Ally invited us to your little sleepover." Jake explained, and then winked. I giggled and invited them in. They set their stuff onto the dining table and changed into sweats and hoodies. 

"Eeww, why're the guys here?" Rose said in a joking tone.

"Ew Rose, you're so beat. Get out." Nathan replied sarcastically. Rose rolled her eyes and smiled at him. Rose and Nathan were kind of a thing, no matter how much they denied it. She always blushed when he was around, and Nathan was always different around her - in a good way.

We all settled on the floor to watch the movie. I was snuggled up close to Michael. I rested my head against his chest as we were on the floor and he smiled. He sighed a little, and played with my hair. Mike was my closest guy friend, but I couldn't help but have a little feelings for him. Everyone said he liked me too, but I liked being like this. Not officially together, not with a label, but still kinda together. I don't know if you know what I mean, but whatever. He rested his head on top of mine, and I curled one of my legs onto his. I could feel myself getting sleepy, so I just closed my eyes and decided to go to sleep.  Looks like my 'No Boys' rule was getting me nowhere. I had to stop doing this with Mike, no more of this "I like you alot, let's date" bs until after school.