party/after party

-the party-

''hurry up were almost there!'' Katie says happily grabbing my hand to make me go faster. its easy for her to walk faster since she has longer legs not fear! i finally catch up to her speed and then were at the front door of the house.

"eeee!!!! im so excited! i cant wait to go and get my dancing on. and the grate thing about this party is that no one we no will be here!" she said said opening the door. that made me a little less nervous. when we walked in it was 9:00 and we were greeted by loud music and people making out beside the door obviously drunk.

"don't be so tense emma get hyped up" Katie said handing me a drink while dancing. i guess i am tense since this is my first actual party like this and im guessing this drink has alcohol but maybe it will get me hyped up hopefully;

"lets go dance somewhere else" Katie said grabbing my hand and taking me to a bigger room. after a couple of minutes some guys took her away to go dance with him so now im by myself and now i feel my anxiety coming so i start drinking more drinks to maybe stop it some how and i don't no how but it worked but now im as drunk as i ever been. i've actually never been drunk i have had drinks before though.

after a couple minutes of just doing stuff like dancing and god now's what else someone else who's obviously drank a lot but, can handle his drinks how i don't no?!?! comes up to me and we start dancing and talking but we don't, or at least i don't no what we were talking about. after a couple minutes after talking we start making out and then walking up the stairs to go into an empty room (and you probably know what happened...)

that morning.....................

''hmm? where am i? and oww i have a bad headache!'' i say getting up looking around and then i see it see the thing that made all the memories come flooding back from last night and the worse part was that it wasn't a thing it was a human bean. i quickly get up and- crap!!! where are my cloths?!?!

''there they are" i say quietly to myself trying not to wake the person in bed. i quickly get changed and then run out of the room and finally get out side. i walk half way to Katie's house even though shes still probably at the party but her house is more comfortable, but then again her house is probably locked since its early in the morning so i guess i have to go...to my house...

i walk all the way to my house with my head still hurting, i should have toke an aspirin before i left. i mentally slapped my self for not doing that and before i knew it i was at my house..where my parents were... oh god... I walk up the stairs to the door and open it of course it wasn't locked there to lazy to even-huh?

"where have you been?!?!" my dad yelled at me greeting my with a welcome home slap to my face if you didn't no already my dad abuses me and my mom does nothing about it.

"did you hear me! i said WHERE...HAVE...YOU...BEEN!!!" he says this time shoving me into the wall which mad me fall down so he started kicking me. i just wish i could punch him back and say get the fuck off of me fat ass!

"i was at a party.'' i said in between his kicks.

''your a worthless daughter and i bet that you got drunk, you piece of shit!" he said kicking me one last time but this time on my forehead to make my head hurt even more. that's it! im done living hare im leaving this house for ever right after i get up and pack all my stuff which isn't that much. i finally get up slowly and walk to my room. i get my  bag out and start putting all my sweaters and pants in then my mac book and i pad i saved up my money for those things since i knew my parents wouldn't buy me them. then i got my chargers for those things and my i phone charger as well. then i look around i see the last thing i need which is my razor but the erg to cut right now is unbelievably strong so i pull up my sleeves and starts tearing my skin up. it feels so good after a couple minutes of that i put that away into my bag then clean my wrist off and go down stairs.

''im leaving and im never coming back!" i yelled to my parents im so glad im finally doing this.

''good! you better never come back your not good enough to be are daughter!!!" my mom yelled back this time, i could hear my dad laughing and then my mom joining him.

''i promise i will never come back to this terrible house!" i said and with that i opened the front door and left. i walk  half way from my house and see a bench so i sit onit i try tothink about stuff that i havnt thought about yet all the way.

"that was the first time i got drunk and..." i am so stupid how could i let this happen if i never got drunk then i would have never been with that stranger in the first case and i would have never lost my virginity...i slapped my forehead for real this time and it hurts still so that wasn't the smartest thing to do. anyways all i know for sure is that im never going back to my 'house' and that im never going to a party ever again if it has alcohol

after a few more minutes i got up and walked to Katie's house. shes has to be there by now if she isn't im going to be there alone in her room waiting for her to come home and i will probably be crying thinking about this stuff there. her parents know that i will only talk to Katie about bad stuff so they just wait until im alright again i haven't been really happy in along time but im also not as depressed as i use to be.

i get to there house and knock on the door and thankfully Katie was home and once she saw me with my bag she brought me in and hugged me then i started to cry.

"lets go into my room and then you can tell me what happened, alright?'' Katie said i nodded my head and then we walked into her room and sat on her bed she stared at me sadly while waiting for me to tell her what happened.

''last night at the party i had to much to drink and so i got drunk and then a stranger came up to me and then after a couple minutes we went up stairs and he took my virginity which i don't even no his name or anything about him! and then to top it off i went home and after my dad and  i got into a...fight i packed my bag and said i was never coming back.and all i now for sure is that im never going back to my 'house' and that im never going to a party if it has alcohol" i said crying again.

"by fight you mean him beating you and saying crap about you that's not true at all, at least to me its not. but one question....did you and your stranger use a condom!" Katie said the last part wiggling her eyebrows trying to make me happier which it did. i told her yes and then we watched tv till her parents woke up.

"there up" Katie said getting out of her bed and smiling. she wants me to live with her which i would love to its just...well, i don't know if her parents want me to stay. but hopefully they will! Katie ran out of the room and i followed behind her.

"hey mom...hey dad." Katie said grinning at them. they both look at each other with a oh no what does she want?

"well what do you want Katie?" her mom says pouring her self a cup of coffee.

''meet your new daughter!" Katie said pulling my arm and linking hers an mine together. her mom and dad looked at each other once again but once they looked back at us they had a huge grin on there faces to match Katie's.

"finally we have been waiting for you to leave your house officially to come live with us, we no what they do to you they talk about it like there proud about it.but now your with us and were dso happy!!!" Katie's dad say with his grin still not fading of his face

"oh and from now on call us mom and dad." Katie's mom piped in again

"what else would i call you guys" i said smiling at all them.

"wait! this means that we are now...SISTERS!!!'' Katie said jumping up and down. that's right since im technically there kid she is my sister. i started jumping up and down with her and then we ran into her room and started unpacking my bag.

------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys i hoped you liked this chapter and the next chapters gonna be good i can promise you that