Camp Green Lake

A/N picture on top is supposed to be Faith

Right now I'm on my way to Camp green lake. I looked down at my outfit. I was wearing a black tank top with my leather jacket on top, my favourite jeans and a pair of sneakers. I had let my hair hanging loose over my shoulders. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I couldn't let anybody in. I might just tell them about my life and they will just laugh at me like everybody does. I also can't let them see my scars, they'll just ask questions. I promise to myself that I will not get close, I can't let that happen again.

"How long, until we're there?" I asked the cop for what seems like the hundredth time I asked and yet again he ignores me. UGH. I look outside and I just see dessert, but now I see holes. They're must be thousands of them. Then I see boys, a lot of boys, they're digging. Oh, please don't tell me I have to dig holes! We stop and the cop unlocks my handcuffs. I grab my bag and step outside. I saw a few buildings, some tents with letters on them and a cabin with two trees next to it. I heard people yelling stuff like"fresh meat" " wait, is that a girl?" "dang, she's hot". The cop then led me to one of the buildings and let me inside. "Faith Young Summers?" A man with a cowboy hat asked me. I nodded him and he said I should follow him." You will address me as Mr. Sir, you got that?" "Yes Mr.Sir" I said back to him.

We went inside a different building and there was a guy inside and he shot me a wink when I came inside. I just rolled my eyes at him. "You get 2 sets of clothes, 1 for relaxation and 1 to work in, after three days your work clothes get washed and your relaxation clothes become your work clothes." He handed me the clothes and told me to put them on. I raised my eyebrow at him. "Could you two get out" He suddenly got why I wasn't doing anything and went to stand outside pulling the guy with him. I quickly changed and put on the clothes. I fully closed them to make sure nobody saw my scars. I then told them they could get back in which they did then Mr.Sir gave me a pair of boots which I had to put on. "You will dig a hole each day,5 foot deep and 5 foot in diameter, your shovel is your measuring stick."

Then a man came in. "Faith Young Summers, you may have done some bad things, but that does not make you a bad person." He's weird. " Oh, you start with that mumbo yumbo I'm outha here!" Mr.Sir said. "My name is docter Pendanski, just remember it like Pen-dance-key." He told me to follow him outside." Now over there we have the showers, but because you're a girl the warden said that you could use her shower" OH THANK GOD , I don't have to shower in front of all those boys! " That's the dining hall, where you'll be eating, that is the wreck room, where you can relax and over here are the tents, you will be sleeping in          D-tent. There is only one rule here in Camp green lake and that is 'Do not upset the warden." "Hey Ma, who's the chick?" I heard somebody say behind me, when I turn around I see three boys standing there. Two were african-american, the first one was strong build and wore glasses who were really dirty and the second on was a bit overweight. Then there was the third boy he had a light tan and was wearing some kind of cloth with a hat on top of it. The arms of his jumpsuit had been wrapped around his waist and he had these beautiful chocolate brown eyes... WAIT WHAT! I realised I was still looking at him and quickly looked away. "This is Faith and she is your new tent mate. Faith, this is Rex, Theodore and Alan." "Ohh, yes faith is what brought us together, beautiful ." Alan said while walking up behind me and putting his arms around my waist and leaning his head on my shoulder. I started blushing when he called me beautiful, nobody ever said anything like that to me and I got goosebumps when he wrapped his arms around me. "How many times do I have to tell you Ma, my name's X-ray, he's armpit and that's Squid." "And he, he's Mom." X-ray and Squid told. "They all have their little nicknames, but I like to call them by the names their parents gave them and society recognises them by." Mom said. "Let's go inside." And while going inside Squid kept one of his arms around my waist. "This is Ricky, Jose and Zero, guys, this is Faith" " Hey I'm Magnet and this is Zigzag." Jo-Magnet said. "You wanna know why they call him Zero? Cause theirs nothing going on in his stupid little head."    " Or maybe you just think that, but in reality he just doesn't like to answer stupid questions." I said back to Mom. I couldn't just let him say that to the little guy. I sent a smile to Zero which he returned. "Now I want you guys to make sure she feels welcome,okay?" A bunch of yeahs were thrown around and Pendanski left. "This is where you sleep, beautiful right next to me." Squid told me while he padded a cot. I grabbed my bag from my back and placed it underneath my cot, then I laid down on it.

When suddenly there was a really loud sound, the boys got up and left. Squid came over to me and said "Time for dinner, beautiful". I got out of my cot and followed Squid to the dining hall. When I entered everybody went quiet. I was being watched and I was getting nervous, Squid saw, grabbed my hand and pulled me to the row for food. I grabbed a tray and got something weird that I didn't know you could call food, the only thing on there that looked edible on there was the bread. I looked around to see if I could sit somewhere. Suddenly somebody grabbed my arm and pulled me along. I looked to the hand following it up to his head and saw it was Squid. He grabbed my tray and placed it down next to his. I looked around the table and saw that everyone from my tent sat here. I sat down between Squid and Zigzag. I took a bite of the muck that was on my plate and for me it actually tasted good and started digging in the food. I didn't care if I looked like an animal or not, because at my moms place there wasn't always food, so finally getting some food in my stomach was such a good feeling.

I saw a hand reaching for my bread and quickly slapped it away. "What? I just thought that, because you didn't dig today you could give it to someone who did." I had to admit he was kinda right, but I'm not gonna give it to him. So I grabbed my two pieces of bread and gave them to Squid and Zero. X-ray was looking angry, but I just shrugged it off and started eating again. "How are you able to eat that?" I looked up with my mouth filled with food, and I just knew that I probably looked like a squirrel, who had his cheeks filled with nuts. I just shrugged and looked at Squids tray and saw he was only eating the bread. He saw me eyeing his food, he grabbed my tray which was now empty and switched it was his, but keeping the bread and I dove right into it again. After that everybody went back to the tent and I laid down on my cot. I was really tired so I closed my eyes and felt myself drift off to sleep only to be awakened after 1 minute, because Squid jumped on my cot. I looked at him and gave him an annoyed look. "So, what do I get for giving you my food?" "I gave you bread." I said back to him. "But that was definitely more than 1 slice of bread.". So I thought about it and gave him a kiss on the cheek and said "Thanks, handsome" I don't know where the confidence came from, but it was gone and I started blushing. I looked up only to see him blushing to. Did I make him blush, I wondered. He murmured a good night together with the rest of them. I said it back. And quickly fell asleep.

A/N
As promised it is a bit longer. Ps: I don't really know what to do in one of these it's my first fanfic soooo yeah
Byeeeeeeee