삼십사 34

"Tell me, Park Jimin"

"What will you do if I tell you? Getting her back in your arms? No, I won't let it happens" Jimin said and freed himself.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Chanyeol exclaimed and chased him, grabbing his collar up.

"Just tell me and we could find the way out together! What's the matter if she get back to me, uh? It is suppose to be like that" Chanyeol said.

Jimin clenched his fist as he had reached out his anger and a punch landed on Chanyeol's cheek.

"Fuck you Park Chanyeol," Jimin cursed and reached Chanyeol's collar, "It WAS suppose to be like that before the accident happened. Heejung has found her new life and she is happy of being Hajin. Until Jiyoung found her, and she met you, and everything was fucked up!"

(A/N: Doesn't expect those words to come up? Well, I do either. Jimin isn't what you think in this fanfic)

"Jiyoung?" Chanyeol mumbled.

"Yes, your future wife and I am expecting both of you to get married soon! But why are you still here??" Jimin roared.

"Because I won't marry her" Chanyeol replied.

"What?!"

"I won't marry her, that marriage won't be happening. I am not a filial child as you think," Chanyeol said and removed Jimin's hands roughly.

"You better keep her well, I saw a green light" Chanyeol grinned and patted Jimin's shoulder before going out from his room.

Jimin let out a sighed and his anger to the sofa right beside him. Punched and kicked the innocent, sinless sofa.

...

A weak steps heading towards two woman in the patient room. One was standing, holding a wet napkin and brushed it on the other woman, who was lying on the bed.

"Son, you're back" the old woman said.

"Oppa," the one who was standing, Hajin, smiled at him.

Jimin replied the smile and turned to his mother.

"How do you feel now, eomma?" asked Jimin whilst stroking her hair.

"I'm feeling good. As long as Hajin is here, I will always feel good" Mrs. Park replied, holding Hajin's hand.

Jimin grabbed his mother's hand and kissed it. Hajin caught something on Jimin's hand.

"It's going dark, have you guys eaten dinner?" asked Mrs. Park.

"We will, soon" Jimin replied.

"I want now," Mrs. Park commanded, "I will take a rest while you are eating so go"

Jimin looked up at Hajin, that she nodded, and then back to his mother.

"Alright, if something happens press the bell, okay?" Jimin said.

Mrs. Park nodded and shooed them out.