When Kyungsoo noticed Chanyeol hang up the phone call he quickly return to the table eating breakfast with Baekhyun.

"Uhm.. Baekhyun after this breakfast I will go home already.. Is that okay with you? " I asked Baekhyun if he will be fine with it.

"Yeah sure.. You can go home whenever you want to. I can't force you with your decision anyways. " Baekhyun replied with sincerity.

After eating breakfast I already prepared myself to go home. "Baekhyun.. I'll go now.. Take care of yourself okay? " I waved my hand to him and started to walk since my and Baekhyun apartment's just walk in distance.
I think it just took 15 minutes to my home.

THIRD PERSONS POV

Kyungsoo walked on his way to his home with earphone and his backpack on. A minute later he already arrive at his house. He then walk inside his room and pick some clothes to wear. After that he freshen up to get ready to go on Chanyeol's house to talk regarding to his friend Baekhyun case.

While Baekhyun on the other hand had nothing to do. He was on his bed playing with his phone. He decided to check his *To Do List* if he had something to prepare to nor to go with.

The first thing he saw from his list was all about the upcoming students camping on Jeju Island. Two days left to prepare for the camping.

He rapidly stood up and prepare his things. He got his phone and dialed Luhan's number. After 3 rings. Luhan finally answered his phone.

"Hello" Baekhyun started.

"Oh.. Baekhyun.. How are you feeling right now? " Luhan ask his friend Baekhyun with concern.

"I'm doing great Luge you don't need to worry" Baekhyun replied. "By the way Lu.. Did you already prepared your things in this upcoming students camp? "Baekhyun continued.

"Yes.. Definitely I'm preparing right now.. That's why I didn't notice you're last miss calls. I'm sorry because of that. " Luhan apologize to his friend. He thought his angry or not.

"No no.. you don't need to apologize Lu. It's okay.. Actually I forgot to prepare that's why I'll called you and asked you if you're already prepared. " Baekhyun explained to his friend. "By the way Lu.. I'll hang this phone up.. Because.. You know.. I still need to prepare my stuffs.. Bye Luge. You can continue what you're doing right now. " Baekhyun continued while bidding his goodbye to his friends on the phone.

"Bye Baek! Take care always okay? " Luhan replied as he got through the phone out. Baekhyun just nodded as if Luhan was in front of him.

***

Kyungsoo finished freshening and with his neat clothes now. His hair pulled down. He grab his car keys and got downstairs on the way to the garage. As he hop in his car he started the engine and took the way to Chanyeol's crib.

It took a little bit time to be on Chanyeol's. When he arrive at their gate. He pushed the doorbell without a minute a not so small old woman greeted him. He thought it's one of the servant.

"Come this way sir" the servant said while walking on his way inside a pretty big house. Kyungsoo just followed the old woman. "You can sit here sir I'll just call Chanyeol for a second" she continued as she climbed up to the stairs. But in a minute Kyungsoo saw a tall man running down to the stairs.

"Kyung.. You're here.. I thought you wouldn't come. I thought you're still angry to me. " Chanyeol exclaimed as he got nearer to Kyungsoo's spot.

"Well you're getting the wrong thought. I came here because I want to help my friend Baekhyun. Like you said to the phone, you want me to come here regarding to him. " Kyungsoo replied with one eyebrow up. "By the way, what do you want to say regarding to Baekhyun? " Kyungsoo continued.

"Well.. Kyung.. I have a plan" Chanyeol calmly said. He planned this one when he saw Baekhyun first day of school. Since he can't do it by himself. He want someone to help him on Baekhyun case.

"What kind of plan is that? " Kyungsoo asked abruptly. He want to confirm if it can't harm his precious friend.

"You don't need to worry Kyung. It can help to avoid Baekhyun from them. " Chanyeol explained calmly to comfort Kyungsoo from his thoughts.

"I'm glad to hear that. " Kyungsoo just sighed out of the blue. " so... What's the plan? Let me help tho if it's for his safety. "

❤❤❤
Chapter 5 finished. Yehet!