•Chapter one•

Please vote and comment |

" IF YOU'RE READY FOR A FASTER TRIP! SCREAM LOUDER!!!" The announcer shouted loudly on the microphone for it to transfer near us and as a response the crowd breaks their throats and lungs screaming louder and harder than before. Some of them even sounded like a holler just probably because they strained their throats way too much. Although I did wish for the ride to spin even more faster, I wouldn't go as far as to strain my throat like the rest. I preferred laughing and smiling like I am doing now, squinting my eyes each time the sun illuminated them, how I could hardly be heard from the rest except the ones besides me. The wind feels nice and I'm honestly stunned at how peaceful I feel, even relaxed when I think about it but then I become elated just thinking about telling my friends how I took this easy ride with ease, meanwhile Hoseok one of my friends could be heard from that bench I was sitting from. They totally went first without me because I was too busy consuming a big scoop of ice cream and I refused to throw it away just for the likes of them.

Somehow the few glances that I render to the sky on this perfect sunny and breezy day totes me to think back...one years ago when I woke up unfortunately after a long time. My story begins in a hospital, unlike normal people who remember their childhood, the things they have done, the things they liked, their mistakes and achievements, embarrassing moments, beautiful moments...I sadly could not remember these moments. I woke up in a hospital and everything felt so strange...I did not remember anything not even who I was. Information was told to me but it never felt the same as to actually recognize and remember experiences but some say I should feel lucky to have actually been informed. They say it was a car accident but they never spoke about details of my life which got me to thinking that perhaps I'm a secretive person. To them I am different...I don't act like the Jungkook they remembered and for that I always have 'guilty' written on my forehead. At least I have new friends who don't feel this way because they don't know the Jungkook of the past...It's me now and I plan to live life despite the people who believe I died. I have tried learning about myself and past life but what's the point when I don't believe I'll be 'myself' again? Sad in some ways but I don't really feel the sadness as I think I would have if I were the same.

Ultimately the ride begins to slow down, the spinning not halting immediately when the conductor turned it off. But when it did stop the people including me remove their belts and they exit from different locations. I take the door nearest to me and I join back with my friends who some were chilling and eating meanwhile two others are not here. " Where did Namjoon and Hoseok go?" I asks for my two friends to Taehyung, another one of my friends.

" I think he's being forced to enter the spooky house." Answers Taehyung with mouth full. I scrunch my nose and sit down besides Yoongi on his phone.

" Soo~ What now?" I asks them and they all seem to shrug. " I wouldn't mind taking the same ride." I mention getting the feeling that my hyungs are all ready to leave and go home. We have been here since morning and we basically dared ourselves to take the most frightening rides possible. We all were brave even though we broke our hearts and throats, dying as the vast fear crawled under our skin and set a panic alarm insides us. But we made it all okay.

" Tsk. I want to go home~" Yoongi speaks not taking his eyes off his phone and I frown since I really didn't want to go.

" But it's still too early." I attempt to convince them all but they look warn out. And so will Hobie and Namjoon hyung when they come back.

" No no Jungkook. I think we had enough, we even went to all of them already, and I don't feel like having my heart bounce down to my stomach and out of my mouth again." The eldest hyung, Jin shakes his head at me his pinkish or purple-ish hair all over the place compared to how neat he was this morning.

" Another time Kook." Taehyung pats my head and I had no other choice but to listen. After all I didn't want to be alone....Wait.

" Actually. You guys can go home, imma stay a here a while longer." I try to insist, having no doubt I might stay after all.

" You must be kidding me right? It's already about to be night Jungkook it's going to close in a few." Jin argues.

" So? I can stay until It closes." I lift my leg on top of the other and fold my arms together.

" So just come with us it might be dangerous alone." Yoongi is now looking at us.

" Are you my third mom now?" I say without thinking earning myself a shove by Yoongi who pushed me off the bench. The other two hyungs smile and laugh a little, Taehyung helping me stand back up. I didn't understand why I couldn't just stay!

" Jungkook let's go to one more ride if you really want to that much. We don't want you to stay here alone and besides we'd like you to accompany us to a chill kind of place where we can drink smoothies, sounds good?" Taehyung says softly and calming. I didn't agree too much on it either but I don't think I could say no to Jin hyung again therefore I nod my head. Taehyung smiles and escorts me to my very last ride. If anything, I should pick the most coolest one out of all that I went on today and that one is the one ride with seats, and it slowly travels up to the sky, giving us a scenery of the whole amusement park. I tug at Taehyung's hem, beaconing him to move faster and he complies helping me arrive there faster. I take a seat and he sits besides me, checking our seat belts and waiting for when the ride commences.

At last the ride travels up and I lift my arms in the air as if I were flying for reals! I couldn't help but to laugh loudly. Next a heard the click of a snap and I look at Taehyung who has his phone raised. " Hey! What are you doing?"

" Taking a picture of you." He responds.

" No~ Take a picture of the beautiful scenery."

" It's exactly what I did." He winks at me and I dismiss it with one of my little chuckles. I'm used to his playful and flirty  atmosphere after all. " I'm saving it for memory." He mentioned and I almost frowned at the thought. Sometimes...I feel scared...to take pictures or attempt to keep something in memory because...what if someday..I forget everything again? And then I'll look at these pictures...and say, " Who are these people?" The mere thought! Forced my skin to crawl and my hair to stand and my heart to hurt.

<>.<>.<>.<>.<>•/ Later \

" Guyyyyyssss I wanna go hommeee" Now the one complaining is me when I see how the atmosphere of this fast food place transformed so dull after my hyungs got a few more drinks despite already eating a bunch already. It became real late now and we have classes the day after tomorrow which means I do my homework the day before school. Even Yoongi hyung, has passed out onto the table. Surprised he didn't arise up and choked somebody for not letting him take his slumber, he must be exhausted. My back feels so soar now and my eyes feel like they carrying heavy stuff.

" I agree. We're all going home now." Jin hyung yawns loudly already packing up even though the rest did not even get a chance to agree nor disagree. It's obey what Jin says or your necks get cut. Some like Hoseok who was having fun being loud pouts, and we all get up from the table to Namjoon's car. My hyung drives us all to our dorms each one of us bidding goodbye before going inside our own individual rooms. 

I rub my eyes tiredly fishing for my room ID inside my back pocket before going inside. I have the room all to myself since I paid for it therefore things aren't as messy nor loud. I take off my shoes at the front noticing a pink envelope just laying there on my checkered floor. I pick it up, leave it on the table and set myself on a date with Mr.bathtub who missed me very much.

<>.<>.<>.<>•

Opening up the envelop and pulling out the letter I sit on my bed with my bathrobe and I begin to read. Not much was said except for, " I'm coming back to Korea from France my love."
I think to myself that this person is so lucky to have traveled to such a place France! But he must have sent this letter to the wrong person cause I don't recognize no park Jimin.
Nonetheless I wrap up the letter and store it some place before finally going to sleep.

<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>•