1.0

I've been living with Jung Hoseok for quite some time now, and it's our first anniversary today.
I found him nowhere in the house but I hope he'll be back for tonight. I saw anote on the fridge
"Open the fridge"
I did so, and saw Ferrero Chocolates and a note attached on it.

Hi eomma. Happy first anniversary. Here are the chocolates you liked. Sorry if I won't be here on the day, but i'll be there by tonight ;)
I left a lot of "open the fridge" notes incase you might not see the note on the fridge, I left some in your room, in my room, toilet, everywhere. Thank you for sticking with through a year. Happy anniversary eomma

-Appa

I never felt that much appreciated. I hope it goes well. I noiced a lunchbox on the table. He left his lunchbox.
I went to the car and went to their building to give his lunch before he buys food.

Appa? You left your food here. I'll go to the building and give it to you.

Sounds great eomma. I'm with the boys, so I hope you can stay for the fun.

I'll be there at 10 appa. Thanks for the chocolates. I love you.

I love you too eomma,happy anniversary.

I went to their building and saw them in V hyung's room.
"Oh hey (y/n)!" Jimin called out.
"H-hi Jiminie" I said since we were childhood friends. We were so close back then, he just pushed me away until we were just strangers I guess.
"Sit with me!!!" Taehyung excitingly said. I sat with him because he sounded like he really wanted to.  I plopped down next to him. Hoseok sat to my right. I found them drinking wine for some strange reason.
"Hey why are you guys drinking wine?"
"Relax eomma, it's just wine" Hoseok said to me while he smiled.
"Mama? You want some?" Yoongi offered.
Hoseok's co-members call me "mama" because I always take care of them and I was always their "go-to friend" when they are down and always bring their stuff when they forget it in their house, so that means I have keys to their house, but they trust me so it's fine. They don't call me "eomma" because that name role is occupied by Jin oppa.
"S-sure" I said while taking it.
Before I drank, I asked Hoseok if it's fine
"Appa, Is it okay If I drink this?" I asked
"Sure princess" he said
I only drank the one glass they gave me, They try to give me more but I declined because I know that i'll drive them home. They drank more after lunch but not enough to make them tipsy.
"What is this for Kookie? What are you guys celebrating?" I asked
"Your anniversary." He replied.
"Hyung brought wine and got glasses. He then proclaimed a toast for you." He added. I started to blush.

After drinking a few more glasses, they sat down for a while as they started practicing for their new song. I didn't even know that they have a new song.
I stayed and watched them make choreos,practice singing, and more stuff you do when "practicing" on how to make a music video.
"Hi mama" Jimin said seductively while sitting down next to me on the floor. They were having a break so it was fine I guess?
"H-hey Jimin." I said trying to avoid eye contact.
"That's right eyes on me mama" Jin said jokingly while sitting on my left.

I know calling me mama is a little weird but I have no choice. I just let them flow since Hoseok agreed to this but just not calling me "mama" in a sexual manner.

Jimin broke that rule.
What was he even thinking? If Hobi heard that he would seriously flip out.
"So, how's being a housewife? I know that you've been together for 3 years but how's life with a house all you and Hoseok?" Jimin said while trying to make me look at him.
"Well, it's okay. I just can't believe that we have a house, and that we can do anything there like baking, goofing around,hide and seek,anything,and the best thing is you guys can come anytime!" I said
"We can?" Jin said. At that point, My body was facing Jimin in an indian sit position. So Jin friendly back hugged me.
"Of course you can." I heard Hoseok's voice. Jin let go of his embrace, not because that Hoseok was there, it's just that the hug was getting a bit awkward.
"You know, I can always go to here and pick you guys up if you want to come" Hoseok said while gesturing me to come near him. I was in his legs, if you get what I mean. He was infront of me so he sat down and gestured me to come and he backhugged me, what we normally do.
"Ughh hyung can you buy me candy?" Tae said to Jin.
"Sorry Tae, but you ate it all yesterday." Jin said
Tae looked kinda sad.
I remembered that I always bring candy for this situation so I thought i'll give some.
"You know what Tae?" I said while unzipping my bag.
"Look." I said while grapping a bag a lolipops and marshmallows
"Kiyaaahhh!! Mama you're the best!!" Tae said while hugging me. That guy is mega tall so I hugged his chest. Lucky for him I was a little tall,but not tall enough for Hoseok's height, unless I wear heels, so when I wear them, he wears shoes with heels to make him taller.
"Anything for my baby TaeTae" I said while smiling,  trying to release the hug.
"Just a little longer!" He demanded and squeezed me tighter.
"Hey! I haven't even hugged her that tight yet and you're already her first!" Hoseok said while laughing and standing up and slow claps.
"Hyung I can't help it! Mama is so squishy and huggable!" He said. At this point,I almost can't breathe.
He released the hug and made me a little out of balance which made me trip.
"Sorry mama!" Tae said while picking me up offering a hand.
"It's ok." I said
"Now it's my turn to hug her!" A voice said.
------You might ask, if this is related to my other book, no it's not------