Chapter 8

Raleigh's POV

We were currently sitting in Daddy's living room, Daddy and I on one couch and Carson on the other. Daddy had sent the others home so we could talk to Carson alone. His dirty blonde hair had gotten longer. I wasn't surprised I was the one who cut his hair and now that I'm not there he probably doesn't get it cut often if ever. Even though he was only a year and a half older but her looked so different, he isn't the young teenage boy I left when I turned 18.

"How are the younger ones?" I ask.

"Emily is good she is starting high school in a few weeks and Erik and Erika are fixing to start middle school."

He pulls out a picture and its of him, Emily, and the twins. Daddy looks over at the picture and smiles.

"The young girl has your gorgeous smile." He says and I blush.

"I've missed you guys so much I'm sorry I had to leave but you know why...." I trail off and Carson nods understandingly.

"I wanna see you guys though if you wanted to meet up somewhere?" I suggest as Carson gives me a sad look.

"That's not a good idea Kelley told Dad you left to runaway with a boyfriend and Kelley well if she found out ..." He explains and the puzzles immediately come together.

"She hits you now?" I say as my voice cracks and Carson looks worried.

"Ray don't worry about me you took it for years now its my turn to protect my family." He says and I start to cry.

"It's not okay Carson she needs to be locked up!" I exclaim.

Daddy starts to calm me down and Carson leaves to finish his shift before it gets dark.

I break down and begin sobbing at the thought of my siblings having to go through the abuse Kelley put me through. Daddy holds me close and whispers sweet nothings into my ear. I slowly feel myself start to drift off into a deep sleep.

Sean's POV

I take my babygirl off to bed when I see a wet spot on her sheets and realize my princess wet the bed. I frown and pick her up and put a diaper on her so she doesn't ruin her clothes or the bed. I knew from research that different things could send a little deep into her space. I lay her in my big comfy bed, strip down to my boxers and climb in beside her and kiss her nose before falling asleep.

-The next morning-

I wake up and see my precious angel still asleep.

"Baby time to wake up." I coo and she groans.

When she wakes up she looks at me and says. "I wants my binkie Dada." She says in a baby voice.

I melt at her tone and immediately grab her a paci, put it in her mouth, and watch how it adorably bobs up and down. She makes grabby hands and I coo picking her up like the baby she is. We walk downstairs and I put her in the highchair. Yep, she was obviously deep in her space.

I get her some yogurt and feed her with a baby spoon.

She giggles and hits her hands on the high chair. I coo and pinch her chubby cheeks and she blushes.

After we eat I go get her and I dressed to go to the park. Carson and I planned a time so she could see the rest of her siblings since she hasn't seen them in so long.

I put her in the car and we ride to the park. She smiles as we get out.

Raleigh's POV

I smile as me and Daddy get out of the car. Daddy didn't tell me why he wanted to bring me here he just said it was a surprise.

We walk around, I'm holding his hand  when I see them.

A/N
I'm so so so so sorry its been such a long time since I've updated. The end of junior year was so chaotic dealing with stupid teachers, tests, and finals. Along with going to the hospital because I couldn't breath. Anywayi hope this makes up for the long wait.

Also please check out Beetleb22's story In the Alpha's Mind its amazing so far!!! Thanks!!

-Sam