Chapter 6

Raleigh's POV

It had been a few days since I had gone to work with Daddy and got to see Jolie again. After Ben and Jolie left to go back to their home, that's 2 hours away, Daddy went and bought us lunch then took the rest of the day off to spend time with me.

We watched movies the first day then he took me shopping yesterday. Today ,however, Daddy had to go back to work and didn't want to leave me home alone so he brought me again, but now I'm sitting in his office bored while he's in a very important meeting.

I asked him why I couldn't go in and he said "Because we will be discussing big boy things." and he didn't want me to be in there with other men. I think Daddy is a wittle jealous.

I'm coloring a pretty picture for Daddy when I hear a knock and turn to the door and see Rachel. She smiles and walks over to me.

"I have to go run an errand for your Daddy would you like to come with me." She asks and I nod frantically.

She chuckles and holds out her hand and I grab it. We walk out of Daddy's office and down the hallway. We get onto the elevator and go to a lower floor. As we get off multiple people say hello to Rachel. We walk into a separate room and Rachel begins to look through storage boxes . I look out the door and see a tall blonde man walking towards us. He was handsome but not as handsome as Daddy.

"Hello ma'am I don't think I've seen you around here before." He says and I look down knowing Daddy doesn't want me to talk to people I don't know.

"Oh come on baby I won't bite." He smirks and winks.

When Daddy winks it makes me giggle and blush but when this strange man does it I feel gross.

"Chad get back to your job before I report you to Mr. Anderson." Rachel comes up behind me and threatens him.

"Ooh you got me secretary." Chad says sarcastically.

He walks over to me and runs a hand down my arm and I almost throw up in my mouth.

"What do you say maybe have a little dinner then I can feed you something else aft-" Chad is cut off by growl like grumble.

We turn and I see Daddy standing there fuming.

"Daddy!" I squeal and run to him and he picks me up as I bury my face into his neck.

Daddy glares at Chad and stalks up to him. Daddy towers over the now frightened man.

"GET OUT OF MY FUCKING OFFICE!" Daddy yells and I whimper.

Chad gives Daddy a glare before storming out of the office.

Daddy sees how upset I am and immediately calms down.

"Oh Baby shhh its okay Daddy's here now and nobody is gonna get my babygirl." He coos as he strokes ny hair.

I snuggle deeper into his neck and close my eyes loving him stroking my hair.

I soon find myself drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

A few hours later

I wake up in Daddy's arms as he sits at his desk. He looks down at me and smiles.

"Hello Darling did you have a good nap?" He asks.

I nod my head yes and he smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Baby there's something we need to discuss." He says.

"What is it?" I ask confused

"Well after what happened today with Chad I don't feel comfortable leaving you alone anymore so I got you some bodyguards." He explains