Chapter 15

Raleigh's POV

I groan for the millionth time today. Daddy was currently packing for a three day business trip and I wasn't going. He said its because he'll be doing "big boy" things that his innocent little girl doesn't need to worry about.

"Raleigh Marie if you whine anymore today I will bend you over my lap." Daddy gives me a look that makes me cower.

"I'm sorry Daddy....I'm just gonna miss you so much. Is there anyway I can go with you? I can be a big help at the end of the day when you're stressed?" I pout and bat my eyes.

Daddy looks down at me and clocks his head to the side knowing what I'm insinuating.

"No baby doll I'm sorry but you cannot go

"No baby doll I'm sorry but you cannot go. I promise you we will talk everyday and when we get back I will totally let you destress me." He leans down and kisses me on the head.

" He leans down and kisses me on the head

The Next Day

I am awoken by the alarm clock on Daddy's bed side table. Since he left last night I slept on his side of the bed so I could smell him.

"Raleigh! Are you awake? Rachel and I have an exciting day planned!" I hear Chris' soft voice outside the door. Oh yeah Daddy recruited Rachel and the guys to baby-sit me so I don't get into trouble.

I sit up in bed  and groan as Chris and Rachel open the door and walk into the room.

"I don't wanna get up. I'm staying in bed until Daddy gets back!" I pout and cross my arms.

"Come on get up and get dressed. Sean left me in charge and we may be best friends but he can still fire me if I don't make sure you eat breakfast." Rachel lays out my clothes for the day.

"I want you downstairs in 10 minutes or I'm calling your Daddy." Rachel walks out giving me a turn look.

After Chris literally pulls me out of bed I eventually make my way downstairs to eat.

"Thank God I did not want to be the one waking up Sean." Rachel sighs in relief.

I knew what she meant. Daddy could be pretty cranky in the morning.