Chapter 2

Reighlee's POV

"REIGHLEE!" I hear Ms. Linda scream.

Oh no what did I do now..

I hurry downstairs and see her standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Get all your things together a man is coming tomorrow to get you. He apparently saw your picture on the website and wants you." She says like its such a shock someone would want me.

I smile excitedly and run back up to my room.

I take out my suitcase from underneath the bunk bed.

I had a roommate but she left with her new daddy a few months ago, he was her third one. I however have never had a daddy, I guess nobody wanted me...

That's why I'm super excited about this guy, ever since I was young I had my childhood ripped away from me.

My mom died when I was eight and I was the oldest of 5 kids. You had me at 8, then you had Carson who was 5, Emily who was 3, then the twins who were 1.

My dad had to work almost 24 hours to provide so I had to become a little mother.

This went on until I was 16 when my dad got remarried. For some reason I'll never know Kelley, our new step mom, didn't like me.

While my dad was away at work she would verbally abused and sometimes even physically.

I tried to talk to my dad but he wouldn't have it.

That's how I found ddlg. I was on the internet and found a link to this info website. After reading a bit I realized this was me.

When I was younger I would always want to put the twins' pacifiers in my mouth and act like a baby.

So late one night I found one of the pacifiers and I curled up in a fluffy pink blanket with my stuffie from when I was 5 then I watched my favorite Disney movie, Beauty and the Beast.

I did this every night until I turned 18 and left. It made me feel normal.

So at 18 I left and came here. At first Ms. Linda and everyone loved me then they became cold towards me except for Jo-Jo, my old roommate.

I start packing my suit case making sure everything is neat and just how I like it.

I just realized I never got the man's name so I run downstairs

"Ms. Linda do you happen to know that man's name?" I ask.

"I think he said Sean Anderson or something like that." She replied.

I grab my laptop and search the name, when I do the picture of the hottest guy I've seen pops up.

"Damn it wouldn't be hard to call him daddy." I hear a squeaky voice say behind me.

I turn and see Cyndal standing there in her usual slutty outfit.

She struts over not looking hot and says, "So weirdo why are you looking up the Greek god?"

"He's going to be my daddy, he's coming to get me tomorrow..."

"Well he won't when he sees me. I dress extra sexy tomorrow, he'll want to take me right then and there." She smirks.

I internally gag.

Ms. Linda calls us for dinner and we all walk down, after dinner I brush my teeth and pick out my best outfit for Mr. Anderson tomorrow.

I can't believe I may have my first daddy...