★THIRTY-THREE★

Start bij het begin

I just got bored with what they looked like so here are them now.

Anyways, carry on :)
***********
Lily's pov

"Why do you always do your makeup for school?" Logan asked me as I applied some concealer under my eyes. Don't ask why he's in here because I have no idea.

I shrugged,"I don't know. I guess since you guys are the popular I need to keep the reputation up and not have any bad looking days. Plus it makes me feel more confident".

"But you don't need too" he insisted. "Why should you care about what others think of you. Don't your families' opinion matter above all the rest?"

"Of course. But it's your reputation. I don't want to be known as the 'ugly sibling'. "

"No one thinks of you as that. And if they did, well, our brother is the councelor, is he not? We can take care of it. You shouldnt have to wake up in the early morning just to please other people." I sighed.

"It's not just their, or your, opinion. Makeup makes me happy. It makes me feel confident and I like to feel confident instead of the 'shy girl"' who's only friends are her family?"

The real reason I do my makeup everyday is because I care too much about people opinions. I mean yeah, my family's opinion matters too, but I just, I don't know. Kids are rude these days and I can't have them judge me more than they already do.
It's not that I don't live makeup, because I do. Alot. And it does make me happy, but it's not the whole business.
Some say I wear too much makeup. And that may be true, but it helps hide my imperfections.
Others say I'm fake. I'm just shy when it comes to new people.
The kids there, usually girls, only try to become my friend to be close to my brothers. That's why I stick in my very limited selection of friends.
Yet, if I don't wear makeup, the comments start once again.
'oh, no wonder she wears so much makeup'
'how can she be related to the most popular boys in school?'
'shes a nobody without makeup'
'Shes the exact replication of a barbie'
'Shes low-key looks like a drag queen'

He just shakes his head and stares at the ceiling.

"Are you doing your makeup to impress a boy" he asks randomly.

I rolled my eyes, "no, Logan. " Yes.

"Well are you seeing a boy"

"No Logan!" Yes. " Jeez can you mind your own business for once?"

He looks at me before looking away and leaving.

"No Logan , I'm sorry. Don't leave" I beg, as he closes the door behind him. I sigh before running my hands through my hair. I'll talk to him later.
I quickly change since I do my makeup and hair before hand so I don't ruin my clothes.

I grab my backpack, making sure I grabbed my math binder from my desk and checking my pockets for  my phone and earbuds

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I grab my backpack, making sure I grabbed my math binder from my desk and checking my pockets for  my phone and earbuds.

I see everyone in the kitchen, eating breakfast. Everyone welcomes me besides Logan; he's just ignoring me.