I have nothing more to say. I resume my walk. Buying breads and some apples. As we heading back to the motel, I say to Hansol "Yes, Im in love with Raphael." 

The rest of our journey back to the motel is so awkward.

**

After eating breakfast, we start heading to Hyrule Castle. There, will be a gate called The Great Gate that will take us to Lukewarm Kingdom. 

The Castle isn't that far from our motel, so will make it to the castle in one hour walk. I help Raph to walk. 

"You don't need to, I can walk by my own." 

"Oh you still don't like me huh?" I ask Raph while making a sad face.

He just glance at me.

"Hey say something or I'll kiss you!" I try to kiss his cheek but Raph push me away.

"NO. People watching!" He says while glaring at me.

"Ohh you naughty boy! You thinking something erotic right?" I says while winking at him.

"What are you saying, stop it, I am not going to do anything." His face redden, he cross his arm and walk faster leaving me all alone.

"Heyyy wait up!!" I try to catch up but he run to Larry.

**

Not long after that, we arrived in front of the Hyrule Castle. 

We greet the guards, Princess Sophie is expecting us so they just let us in without any hesitation

The princess's knight, Eric, take us to the Summon Room.

He said, Princess Sophie is already waiting for us there.

"Your highness." He knock the door.

"Come in!" I can hear her soft voice coming from the room.

As we come in, I see a very angelic blonde haired girl with a very charming smile standing in the heart of the room. Its the princess. She greet us with a slight bow. 

"Welcome." A soft pink light appear as she welcome us, and that's no ordinary light, its fairies. Pink fairies. It look so calming and beautiful, just like a dream. Her smile never fade away even when she speak. 

"Why don't you guys spend a night here? I can tell my maid to prepare a cozy bed and warm food

"Why don't you guys spend a night here? I can tell my maid to prepare a cozy bed and warm food." Princess Sophie ask us to spend a night in the castle. Oh I could never say no!

The Great Gate is actually a warp portal to another world. Not just Lukewarm Kingdom. So, it takes 24 hours for the gate to function completely.

"Thank you for your kind offer my lady. But we can't accept any more kindness from you. You are too generous." Roy says while bowing to the princess.

"No no, please, accept it." Ohh her smile is so cunning! 

So, with that, we agree to stay here for the night. 

Everyone get their own room, so, this is my one and only chance hehe *evil laugh*

**

I knock the door but to no avail. 'Is he's not in the room?' I push the door and luckily it is unlocked. Yey! My chance~

"Hello~" I tip toe into the room, I shut the door gently so it won't make any noise. I hop into the bed. Waa I feel so nice. What a luck! He's not in the room!

Suddenly, the bathroom door flung open. 

Holy crap. 

RAPH! And, more importantly, he's half naked!!!! I didn't really realize that my mouth is open, until he say "Don't be so shock." 

I pretend to look away. 

I can see he's walking toward the me

I can see he's walking toward the me. Ohhh my heart's beating fast! 

"Hey, this is what you want right?" He says in a sexy tone. Damn you Raph! You know I like it xD 

"Yukie~" He throws his body right into the bed.

"Come here, lets sleep." He raise one of his eyebrow, patting the empty space beside him. 

I smirk and jump to him. "Oho~ finally erotic night!"

"Hey hey! I ask you to sleep OK. Don't even think of anything dirty!" Raph throw a white blanket to me. So, in the end, we just spend the night laughing and chatting. 

**

READ.VOTE.COMMENT

Thank you for reading ^^ love and hugs <3