Tiffin Break

I think from the beginning of the fourth period I used to wait for the tiffin break or what we call the recess period.And as soon as the bell used to ring we used to go  to the playground or go to the other section(Thats what I used to do more).If everything had gone well in the previous periods then everyone used to have a big smile but if the case was opposite of it then everyone used to sit with a grumpy face.
"Hey what did you bring for tiffin??"
"Today all of us brought boring food"
"Again mom gave me  banana and jam-bread"
"You brought such a good tiffin and you didnt tell me"
"Tell aunty to give this everyday"

These are some of the famous dialogues heard in every school

Now let me highlight the different types of students found during this time

1.The Foodies(Including me)-We had a big foodie gang.If none of us brought good food,somehow we used to arrange food and enjoy it.

2.The Dieting gang-They used to never eat anything.They used to throw their food in the dustbin or give to our school's famous crows.

3."I have to complete my homework" group-These students used to come to school with the thought that they will complete their homework in the class and I must say they are the most talented bunch in copying from other students copy.

4.The players-They used to finish their tiffin anyhow and rush towards the playground.The extra active gang.

5.The Lovers-These people only discussed about their love life.Each one had their own problem and someone or the other would give love gyaan from the gang(The self proclaimed Love Gurus)

6.The Washroom goers-Their favorite place was the washroom.I used to wonder what was so interesting over there.Anyways....(If anyone of then are reading this please call me and clear out my doubt)

7.The Inert Gases-They were found nowhere.

After the recess period,we used to have a compound cleaning session where we were supposed to clean our school compound.I think it should be renamed as "Afternoon walk" because most of us used to go for a good walk.By chance if we saw our Principal,we used to pick up a piece of paper and throw it in the dustbin.
The most noticeable thing was the crowd near the tap as if everyone did a lot of cleaning(which was not the case obviously).Then again our normal boring classes used to start

These little little things become memories.We dont realise  when one one single memory join and form "The Memories"