I eventually drifted off into sleep, thinking about Sage in the most sexual way possible and then even having a dream about it. I was later woken up when the dream turned into a literally nightmare, jolting in my bed before sitting up with a gasp. A heavy groan escaped my lips as I covered my face with my hands, dragging them down as I tried to wipe out the images from my brain. I was having sex with Sage and it was just so much more perfect because my dream had imagined her as she was now, with her beautiful curves and everything. But one second I was on top of her, the next I was watching her with another man. The man was Marcus.

I angrily gulped down a couple of chugs of water, before reaching for more and cursing when the glass was empty. Rolling out of bed with a groan of frustration, I looked for my sweatpants, feeling that it was a bit too cold now for my legs. Once I located a pair of gray ones, I grabbed my glass and headed for the door, deciding to go to the kitchen for a refill.

~-~

S.E. // The 7th Supreme

I was awoken by my thirst for water at around 3 in the morning. Groaning heavily in slight irritation, I reached over for grab my bottle of water, which I usually kept on my nightstand. But when my hand was literally just feeling air and nothing else, I opened my eyes and let out another groan of annoyance, realizing that I had left my bottle in the kitchen after filling it up. Rolling out of bed, I decided to go and get it. Halfway down the stairs, I realized I left my robe, only clad in a gray cropped, tank top and black shorts. I then shrugged, knowing that everyone was asleep so it didn't matter.

The kitchen lights flickered on when I flipped the switch with a wave of my hand, standing by the kitchen island and grabbing my bottle. I started drinking out of it thirstily before I stopped when I heard feet padding against the floor softly from behind me. When I turned around, I saw that it was Harry, rubbing his eye sleepily with a clenched hand, empty glass in the other.

"Oh hi," he mumbled with a light smile when he saw me. "Got thirsty," he said pointing at the glass.

"I'll fill it up for you," I said, reaching out to take the glass.

He handed it to me and I quickly filled it up. I felt his gaze fall on me as I did so, especially on my ass. When I turned around, I could tell that he had lifted his gaze up just in time. A soft smile drawled onto my lips as I handed it back to him over the kitchen island, making him grin back. I watched him as he drank the water, his Adam's apple bobbing as he did so.

"Hey, can I ask you a question?" I asked him quietly, watching him set the glass down and nod in response.

"Shoot," he said, making me smile lightly, before walking around the island and standing in front of him.

"What made you come back, Harry?" I questioned lowly, watching his brows slope downwards as he pulled his lower lip into his mouth.

"When Maximus and I were in Riverside, California, we helped out the coven there," he began saying as I listened attentively. "There were some witch hunters causing the coven trouble so Maximus and I decided to try and help. As the coven had killed one of hunters, the hunters got really upset and decided to abduct the wife and child of the warlock who killed the hunter."

"The guy's name was Francis. He was a really nice guy and we tried our hardest to help him, but those hunters had witches with them so they were kind of cloaked. Took us a while to find them. During that time, Francis went through hell. Like, I've never seen someone suffer that much due to paranoia and fear, because he didn't know if they were being tortured or if they were already dead," Harry explained quietly in his slow raspy voice.

"That made me think of you and our baby a lot, like I empathized with the guy and started worrying about you and the baby again," Harry said with his eyes gazing straight into mine as my heart tightened a little. "Eventually we did find the hunters location and managed to slaughter to them and rescue Francis' wife and baby boy. Seeing the reunion made me realize how much I wanted and needed to be with you and our baby."