48| Technopathy

Technopathy: the ability to control and manipulate technology.

So I changed the prologue a bit considering how intense the events during the last few chapters are. OBVS I couldn't predict that well enough when I first wrote the prologue.

Also guys, don't be TOO harsh on Sage (if you can cuz she's like my baby man i cri)

Yeah she did something stupid, but like everyone makes stupid mistakes even the smart ones. YES Nymeria died but y'all seem to forget she can bring people AND ANIMALS back to life lmao.

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

M.M // The Gladiator

"Maximilian!"

I scowled at Atticus' purposeful mistake of my name while I marched towards the force field where him, Rowena and those other witches stood behind with their palms pressed against it.

"What the hell is going on?" I snapped at him in questioning, standing in front of the force field. "Why aren't you out looking for her? Why are you still behind the force field?"

"Because she did some bullshit spell on it, locking us in. We can't get out," Atticus shot back in irritation. "Where the fuck is Harry?"

"He's gone looking for Sage in the forest. Tell me, is this some sort of attack on The Saviors you've planned? Because clearly it isn't-"

"She's in the forest?" Rowena questioned suddenly in confusion, making me mirror her expression.

"You people don't know anything do you?"

"It's because she's blocked her mind, so spill everything, now," Rowena uttered sternly, making me nod and explain.

"Half an hour ago, Jason came to the hotel saying holograms of Sage appeared all over the mansion, telling The Saviors to meet her in the forest," I explained, watching all of their faces pale in shock and worry.

"Holy fucking shit!" Atticus screeched, slamming his fists against the force field in anger. "What is wrong with her? Is she going on some sort of suicide mission?"

"So, it's not an ambush of some sort?" I checked, making Rowena nod, worry etching onto her face.

"It's not, the pregnancy must've scared her-"

"The what?" I said aloud with my jaw slackened, watching her eyes widen, as she nodded slowly. "She's pregnant?"

"She just found out and disappeared. I have no idea what the fuck she's trying to do, but you have to help her Maximus, please," Rowena begged, her hazel eyes wide with fear and worry for her best friend.

"What about all of you? What can I do to get you out?" I questioned frantically, making them all shake their heads.

"Just go find Sage and bring her back before she gets herself killed. She's not strong anymore, the baby is taking up all of her power," Frida told me, making my eyes widen a bit. "We'll figure out a way to disarm the force field."

"I told y'all my gut feeling said she's not strong anymore-"

"Not now Atticus!" Rowena snapped at him harshly, making him cower behind his mother. "Please baby, help her, and be careful."