8| Concilium*

Concilium: the act of controlling one's mind with sheer will power. Also known as mind manipulation. One of the 7 Wonders.

a/n: just saying AGAIN if you're uncomfortable with smut DON'T READ. This book contains a lot of it because their relationship starts off physical. I just don't want any petty comments about there being 'too much smut'

Up above: Maximus Maniatis played by Joseph Morgan (that gif destroyed my damn vagina😫)

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

Harry Styles // 6 Man

   "No sex," she told me strictly, making me tug my lips away from her neck and huff angrily.

   "Why not?" I grumbled, my lips forming a pout as she rolled her eyes at my response.

  She made herself comfortable on my lap, swinging her arms over my shoulders as my hands trailed over her thighs and landed on her hips.

   "Because, I have a class in an hour and I don't want to be sweaty and stinking of sex by the time I teach it," she said stubbornly, making me knit my brows together.

   "Well you'll have to tend this one way or the other," I arched a brow at my hardening length, straining against the material of my pants.

   "Don't worry, I will," she shook her head in amusement, before she cupped my chin and tilted my head upwards, observing my pouted lips and laughing lightly. "You look cute when you pout."

  A scowl etched onto my face immediately at her words, making her roll her eyes at my reaction, and reassure me that she was joking. But of course she wasn't. One of my hands gripped her hip tightly all of a sudden, other one coming up to grasp her jaw firmly, holding her face close to mine. Her eyes darkened at my rough actions, lust filling her eyes as she sunk her teeth into her bottom lip.

   "Cute? I'll show you how 'cute' I can be when I fuck that pretty p.ussy of yours until you scream," I growled, obviously meaning that for another time as I had to respect her wishes and settle for oral sex for now.

  I watched as her eyes narrow at my words, making me smirk slightly before I pushed my lips against hers. A rough messy kiss was exchanged between us as she began to roll her hips, rubbing herself against my hard length. Soft moans passed her lips, stifled by the kiss as her fingers tugged at my curls, making me growl in satisfaction.

  I broke the kiss just as suddenly as I started it, lips parting to speak lowly. "Get on your knees, darling."

  I smirked when she didn't protest, lust swirling along with the silvery gray streaks in her eyes as she got off my lap and dropped to her knees between my spread legs. She let her hair free from her messy bun as I instructed, while I unbuckled my belt and popped the button of my pants open. Her hands came around to push my hands away, muttering that she wanted to do it herself, dragging the zipper down agonizingly slowly.

  My breath hitched in my throat when her eyes flitted up, locking gazes with mine as she tugged the band of my boxers low and pulled out my cock. I swallowed thickly when I felt her hot palm run up and down my shaft, pulling the skin over the pink tip and down. One of my hands gripped the arm of my chair tightly, the other one reaching out to cup her jaw, thumbing the hinge gently as she parted her lips.

  I inhaled sharply when she dragged the tongue against the underside of my cock, before engulfing just the head with her mouth. My cheeks flushed when she swirled her tongue around the tip, gliding against my thin slit where pre-cum had leaked out of it. Her thick lips pulled away, tongue poking out to wet them as she twisted her wrist, pumping my cock slowly.