JD X Reader: Gossip

(A/N: I'm obsessed....... shut up! So you technically play Veronica in this! So Veronica doesn't exist....... *SPOILERS* we'll pretend she exploded instead! By the way, I totally love JD and Veronica as a couple but I wanted to see where this would go! So enjoy!)

*SPOILERS*

It's been two weeks since the huge explosion and disappearance of Veronica Sawyer. Heather. D and Heather. M are back to being 'friends'. Martha Dump Truck is still mourning over Ram dying and...... being gay........ but me, nothing's fazed me! Nobody has ever been friends with me or even talked to me. I've been invisible. Which is actually sometimes fun. I hear all the gossip. That's how I know about what's going on with everyone else. I sit at a table at lunch and I can hear someone else's conversation from across the room. I heard Heather. C talking about me once before she....... died. For some weird reason, I don't believe these people are actually dead. But hey, I'm just the odd, weird, freaky girl that no one likes. I'm unwanted and unloved by my fellow peers. Blah, I just sounded like some student president nerd (A/N: I actually love everyone in the school community so calm down! It's the reader!). I wish I was lucky like Veronica Sawyer. She got with the Heathers and caused half of the problems in this school and still had friends in the end. All I ever did was tell someone about something while she killed people! But everyone thinks she's kidding. I don't. But she's dead now so there's nothing I can do about it.
I walked down the hallway and straight to my locker. As I walked to my locker, I was bumped into. I never got the normally hatful response that a nobody would get. I'm just a ghost. But I'm fine with that. I walked over to my locker and opened it up. "I heard Heather. D tried to get Heather. M to commit suicide again......." I heard a student whisper to another. I perked up and listened closely. "I know....... I heard...... Heather. D really hates Heather. M........ but Heather. M has been so depressed since Veronica has disappeared......" the other person responded. "I haven't even seen JD around either......" the other whispered. I leaned up against my locker door. "I wonder if he had a connection with Ver-" Suddenly, the locker door behind me slammed. I turned around and saw a face glaring at me, that I thought I'd never see. It was Heather. D. Heather. M was standing behind her. "What are you doing!?" Heather. D slightly yelled. I looked around and noticed people were looking at us. I took a deep breath in, and looked straight at her. "I thought I heard something in my locker door, so I had to check" I explained. "Something? Like a bug? That's gross...... but it looked a bit different than that......" she stepped closer to me. "I think you were listening to there conversation" her glare narrowed. "Are you kidding me? These hallways are super loud! I can barely even hear the nose that was in my locker door!" I tried to trick her. "Oh, I guess your right" Heather. D stepped away from me and started to walk off. She was an idiot. "Wow...... you stood up to Heather" I looked to my side and noticed Heather. M. "Oh, uh, yeah......" I rubbed the back of my neck. "Your almost like Veronica!" She smiled. She lifted up my bang and put it behind my ear. "Do you have a special talent? Like forgery?" She asked messing around with my hair. "Um, since I'm normally quite, I know a lot actually......." I sorta mumbled. "So you lied to Heather too......?" Heather. M whispered. I slowly nodded my head yes. "Your so brave! Just like Veronica!" I could tell she was going through grief. People normally try to make another person sound like a person they lost. It was like denial. "Thanks......?" I looked at her a bit confused. "Hey, would you like sitting at our table today? Lunch is after next period so, I'll tell Heather your coming!" She smiled. "Uh, sure! I'd love to go!" I smiled. Her smile grew. "Yay! See you soon then!" She then turned and skipped away. I turned back around to my locker. I smiled and picked up my mirror. I didn't look bad with my hair behind my ear. I then giggled and grabbed my books. I then closed my locker and turned around. I smiled for the first time and walked to my next class. As I walked down the hallway, I felt a shiver run down my spin. I shook it off and walked to my class.