A/N: 7

Hey hey, readers! So, I was browsing Wattpad, looking through my work to see which story I should update, and I noticed this story has 5.2K READS?!?!?!??

HOLY CRAP WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!?!?!?

I'm sorry I'm updating this story with an A/N, I just wanted to try and get back in the swing of making an A/N every big milestone, just to show how much each milestone means to me. I mean, I remember when I was so excited about 100 reads, and now it's here. 

Like, holy shit that blows my mind! I'm not even sure how to react, like am I actually becoming something other than a fangirl with no life?!

I seriously cannot thank you all enough for sticking with this story and helping me stay motivated. I actually am trying to keep a plot going with this, and you wonderful Wattpad readers make it worth every hour I spend writing and creating. I mean, seriously, I'm blown away that of all the amazing stories, you'd choose one by me, a crazy girl, with crazy ideas, and even crazier dreams. 

Each of you mean so much to me, and I seriously cannot thank you all enough for being here, and pressing "Read" on this story.

So thank you all from the bottom of my heart for reading, I'll have the next actual chapter of this out as soon as I have it ready. I hope your day is as wonderful as you, and I will see you soon!

~<3JACL