| | Swapfell | |

SwapFell

. · .

Can't escape Love

· . ·

Requested by : maximumridedoctor1

· · ·

[3rd Person's P.O.V]

Frisk managed to get away from sans grasp once again.

She ran away from snowdin as she heared sans' yells from behind.She swiftly went behind a tree,Breathing heavily.

She sat down and grab her phone and started dialing chara.

"Chara...Pick up...! Goddammit-" she stopped mumbling as she finally picked up.

"Frisk what is it?"chara askes nonchantly. "Your dumbass crush's brother tied me in a leash! Seriously im not a fuckin dog-"
"Frisk! Language! And papyrus isnt my crush and he's not dumb.."

"Yeah right...Sorry" she mumbled annoyingly."Come on sans just loves you and all" "If sans loves me Then why does he fucking tie me up-!!!" She stopped arguing as she heard footsteps near her area.She shut her mouth and even stop breathing. "Frisk? Why did you stop talking? Frisk-" frisk immediately shuts her phone. She then slowly peeked out of the tree and saw...sans

"Oh human~ you know you cant escape from me~" He cooed as he started searching around the area."if you dont come out, i might give you a punishment~" he cooed once again.

Frisk face was flushed with red.She was mad and flustered."stupid fuckin bitch.."But she stopped talking as he heard sans spoke again,his voice was very near like he's at the next tree she was hiding in.

"STOP PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK FROM ME,I'LL EVENTUALLY FIND YOU,BECAUSE YOUR MINE~" He said seductively.

Frisk glanced at her side.to see sans near her... "oh shit-"

Frisk's thoughts were interuppted as he heared sans yell, "FOUND YOU~"
Frisk yelped as she fell down.

Her soul suddenly turned blue as she was pulled by his powers into him. Before she could slap him, she was pulled into a compassionate kiss,Not a rough one but its more like a very friendly one.

Frisk blushed madly,tried to push him away but to no avail, the short skeleton pulled her leash harder if she done that. She gave up,The kiss was really nice to her,it was a very weird feeling for her so she could help but kiss back. She felt her heart pound,as a new emotion went into her mind.

'Love'

She just fell inlove with the person she really hates.

Suddenly their kiss was interuppted by a fangirl scream.

"OMI GOSH OMI GOSH OMI GOSH! PAPY LOOK AT THIS BEAUTY! PAPY COME ON!" Chara pouted as she trie to force papyrus to stare at them. He was holding his mouth like he was going to puke.

Temmir was just glaring at them.

"S-sorry sweetheart *gag* i cant stand this *gag*" papyrus managed to say through his mouth

"OH GODAMMIT!" Frisk and sans yelled at the same time,Then covered their mouths and blush from embarasment.

"Tem wil Go nOw,Tis iz sickeniNg" temmie said as she walked back to snowdin.

"So guys me and papy will go now..You really made him sick.." chara declared as she pulled papyrus back to the path to follow temmie.

Then they were alone..again.

♥[Flirt]

"HUH?" Sans said as he turn his head to frisk she was smirking.

♥ [Flirt] ♥[Flirt] ♥[Flirt] ♥[Flirt] ♥[Flirt] ♥[Flirt] ♥[Flirt] ♥[Flirt]

"ASGORE FUCKING FINE I'LL DATE YOU!" Sans angrily said as he realized what he said he crossed his arms still mad but he was blushing frim embaressment.Frisk was shocked, then she said "fine.." she mumbled but enough for sans to hear.

"F-FINE LATER AT MY HOUSE TONIGHT.DONT BE LATE BECAUSE I WILL BE FURIOUS.BUT I WILL MAKE THE NIGHT SPECIAL." He boasted.

"Ok romeo" She teased "S-SHUT UP! LETS GO HOME NOW! BECAUSE I THE MAGNIFICENT AND HORRIBLE SANS WILL COOK! MWAH HAH HAH!" He then ran of he didnt pull her leash..

"Heh..he's such Cutie.." she mumbled while blushing.

-----------

I know its horrible.

Hope u enjoyed!