Chapter 7: What Are We?

Author's Note: Hello lovelies! What is up with y'all? Aren't you guys proud of me? Two updates in one day! Like the last chapter, this is major Farkle and Allison chapter. Remember the boy I was telling you about in previous updates? Well he doesn't have a girlfriend anymore and he might have a thing for my best friend. It kind of makes me upset but I'll be happy for her and step back if she wants me to. Anyways, enough with my venting, here is chapter 7 of It's Complicated!

AT LUNCH WITH THE GROUP

Allison Pov

I'm playing with my food not really interested with it at the moment.

Last night, was the homecoming dance. Farkle and I kissed. I wonder what that makes us. We like each other but I don't know if he is ready for a relationship with me just yet. Or maybe he doesn't want one at all. A tear slips down my face as I'm thinking about my insecurities. My thoughts were interrupted with a pat on my shoulder.

"Hey Allison." It appears to be Farkle asking me.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay?" He asked me. I didn't realize that I was crying.

"Uh, yeah." I said as I wiped away my tears.

"No, your not. Talk to me." Farkle says pleadingly.

"Um.. We can talk at Topanga's? After school?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'll walk with you there." He says.

"Okay, thanks." I say as we both walk to our next class.

AFTER SCHOOL

Allison's Pov

I'm at my locker and I see Farkle walking towards me.

"Ready to go?" He asks me.

"Yup." I say as I start walking. Farkle follows behind me.

We get into Topanga's and Farkle orders us smoothies.

"What's up with you Allison? You were fine yesterday." Farkle says worried. 

"What are we?" Those three words slipped right out of my mouth without a thought.

"Um.. What do you want to be?" He asked nervously.

"Farkle, do you want a relationship with me?"

"Of course I do." He says and I could tell that he is begin sincere.

"Thank god." I said relieved. Farkle begins to laugh.

"Why are you laughing at me?" I asked as I slapped his arm playfully.

"You're just really cute." He answers with a smile on his face. I begin to smile too.

"Thanks. Farkle Minkus..."

"Allison Matthews..."

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked him.

"Yes. I would love to, Princess."

"Good. By the way, I like the name. I'll call you cutie." A blush peeks onto my face and on his. I guess that he is calling me princess and bright eyes, while I call him cutie and farkley. 

"Allison, do you want come to my place and hang out?" Farkle asks.

"I would love to." He takes my hand and we walk out of Topanga's.

IN FARKLE'S ROOM

Farkle's Pov

I cannot believe that Allison is my girlfriend. This is one of the best days of my life! 

"Hey bright eyes, what do you want to do?" I ask my lovely girlfriend sitting next to me.

"Can we cuddle?" She asks nervously. She is so cute.

"Of course, princess." 

We both lay down on the bed and she lays her head on my chest while we both hold each other. I could stay like this forever. She begins to fall asleep. I kiss her forehead and drift off into sleep. Today was a good day.