Chapter 5: My Dream Girl

Author's Note: Hey babes! How are you doing today? I love each and everyone of you so I brought a update for all of you. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, do you have a valentine? I don't. Single for life! I actually have a crush on one of my friends... he has a girlfriend. I have a lot of stuff about him I want to talk about. Maybe in another update lol. Anyways, enjoy chapter 5 of It's Complicated!

Allison's Pov

Farkle is holding my hand and I feel all of these butterflies in my stomach. I really like him. He just broke up with Smackle. I can't do that. 

"You're holding my hand..." I said nervously.

He laughs a little bit.

"Why are you laughing?" I ask curiously.

"Is it bad that I'm holding your hand?" He ask me slightly pulling his hand away.

"No... not at all. I like it."

"Well, I like it too." He smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Farkle, did I mention what I like most about you?" I ask.

"What?" He asks with a huge grin on his face.

"Well, you're smart, funny, handsome... I could go on. But, what I like most about you is, is that you are caring and considerate. You're my dream. Sorry if that is weird." 

He just stares at me. 

"Did I say something wrong? I'm sorry." I asked worry.

"No... You're my dream." He said.

We both just sit there looking at each other.

Farkle's Pov

She is my dream girl

"Allison, you're silly, intelligent, selfless, and overall gorgeous. I really like you bright eyes." I tell her.

"I like you too, Farkley."

And the rest is history.

The next day...

Allison's Pov

Today the gang is going to hang out. It will be me, Farkle, Riley, Maya, and Lucas. Zay and Isadora can't make it. They said that they were busy. I picked up my phone and scrolled through my contacts until I found the name Riley.

Text convo between Riley and Allison.

Allison: hey, can you take me to topangas today?

Riley: yeah, sure. how did your talk with farkle go?

Allison: fine.

Riley: ok, i'll be there in 5

Allison: k. thanks.

Riley came and picked me up and we were heading to the bakery. We all chatted and drank our smoothies. It was fun talking to all of them. They were really interesting. I couldn't stop thinking about Farkle. He is really dreamy. Riley didn't ask me anything else about the talk with Farkle. I kind of just want to keep it between me and Farkle right now. Overall, today was a good day.